Snow chains on yet?

/ Snow chains on yet? #11  
nope.. no chains yet. we had 8" of snow 2 weeks ago. now its all rain and next week were looking ar 45 degree weather.Weird for north idaho

/ Snow chains on yet? #12  
A week or so ago we had a little snow, about 6 inches at my elevation so I "winterized" our vehicles, I put the v-bars and the blower on the tractor.

/ Snow chains on yet? #13  
A week or so ago we had a little snow, about 6 inches at my elevation so I "winterized" our vehicles, I put the v-bars and the blower on the tractor.

what part of North Idaho you in. im between CDA and Sandpoint myself

/ Snow chains on yet? #14  
No chains here, I'm ready for snow (just have to hook up my QA plow). 5-9" forecasted starting tonight.

/ Snow chains on yet? #15  
Just put mine on today. Son and DIL are here for Thanksgiving and my son asked if I needed help with anything, so we put the chains on together. I have always done it alone, but that extra pair of hands and company was sure nice.

/ Snow chains on yet? #16  
Got the plow truck done today, just waiting on the white stuff!

2012snow.jpg

/ Snow chains on yet? #17  
I bought some new 4 link chains and put one on just to make sure they fit. It looked like it would work so I took it back off.

I'm not ready for winter to be here yet !

/ Snow chains on yet? #18  
We've only had a few inches of snow. Seems like the drought just won't quit. Starting to get ready for winter, but only because there can be a big penalty for waiting too long.

/ Snow chains on yet? #19  
Nope... blue sky and low 70's today.

/ Snow chains on yet?
Not really snow country here like where some of you folks are from. If we do get a big snow it's usually late December. But I have had a snowstorm or two sneak up on me early December. Weather has been strange this year. I don't trust it.