heated backup cams

/ heated backup cams #1  

rayclar

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota 4310hstc
Anyone using the cab cam heated shutter cam? Do they keep the lens clear of snow when snowblowing with a rear blower? Are cabcam the only ones with heated cams? Thanks all. ray

/ heated backup cams #2  
There is a heated cam on the Costco website. Not sure on the brand. I really want to buy one for snow blowing and box blading, but haven't put up the $$$ yet.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ heated backup cams
Thats the one i ordered yesterday (from amazon same price), the one with the heated cam. all the reviews are great, i will update when i have it installed and tested.

/ heated backup cams
Well the results are in. We received 14 inches of snow last night and i blew snow this morning.
Save your money the cam does not help much. It is a heated cam but will not melt the snow that blows on the lens. I installed a shield over the lens also, didn't help either. I think heated mirrors would be a lot better?

/ heated backup cams #5  
Well the results are in. We received 14 inches of snow last night and i blew snow this morning.
Save your money the cam does not help much. It is a heated cam but will not melt the snow that blows on the lens. I installed a shield over the lens also, didn't help either. I think heated mirrors would be a lot better?

Well at least we finally go some snow.