Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted

/ 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted #1  

Johnny Be Good

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1523
I am looking to buy a 3 point hitch style PTO snow blower for a 23HP compact tractor, 48" wide to 60" wide. Located Barrie,Ontario, Canada.
will drive 2 hrs for the right unit. Thanks John

/ 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted #2  
Check out your local Kijiji and Craigs list - you never know.
This year I sold a 60" blower I didn't use because it was much too small for the tractor (long story) - I put it on Kijiji and it was gone in 24 hours.
Cheers

/ 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted #3  
I am looking to buy a 3 point hitch style PTO snow blower for a 23HP compact tractor, 48" wide to 60" wide. Located Barrie,Ontario, Canada.

Find the local Pronovost dealer in your neighborhood.
I am sure they will have one in stock for your mule.

/ 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted #4  
MK Martin makes the Meteor snowblower and are located in Elmira, Ontario MK Martin | Meteor Snow Blowers I've used Meteor snowblowers on my 86 JD 850 and my 2007 JD 3320 here in Maine...never had any problems

/ 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted #5  
I looked off and on for a couple of years trying to find a used 48"to 54" blower,I think I went to every farm auction in southern Ontario and had absolutely no luck.
I broke down and bought a new Buhler farm King 50" blower a couple of years ago and haven't regretted it at all , I haven't had a single complaint with it , very well made. I purchased it at the kubota dealer in Bracebridge.
If you do decide to go with a new blower any of the ones made in Canada seem to be of good quality ( normand, meteor,Buhler etc)............Craig

/ 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted #6  
I looked off and on for a couple of years trying to find a used 48"to 54" blower,I think I went to every farm auction in southern Ontario and had absolutely no luck.
I broke down and bought a new Buhler farm King 50" blower a couple of years ago and haven't regretted it at all , I haven't had a single complaint with it , very well made. I purchased it at the kubota dealer in Bracebridge.
If you do decide to go with a new blower any of the ones made in Canada seem to be of good quality ( normand, meteor,Buhler etc)............Craig

Agreed on the Canadian snow weapons! I bought a new 60" Buhler Farm King a couple years ago. The build quality is very good and it works very well. All indications are it will last many, many years. If you can't afford a Pronovost, this is a very good quality alternative for considerably less money. I'm sure any of the Canadian brands will be very satisfactory.

Joe