Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1523

Cool 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted

I am looking to buy a 3 point hitch style PTO snow blower for a 23HP compact tractor, 48" wide to 60" wide. Located Barrie,Ontario, Canada.
    will drive 2 hrs for the right unit. Thanks John

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    1959 MF-65 sold, 2007 Jinma 554 diesel.

Default Re: 3 point hitch PTO snow blower wanted

Check out your local Kijiji and Craigs list - you never know.
    This year I sold a 60" blower I didn't use because it was much too small for the tractor (long story) - I put it on Kijiji and it was gone in 24 hours.
    Cheers
    2007 Jinma 554 tractor, FEL, 8ft Rear Blade, 73" Snowblower, 2002 3500 Dodge Ram 4x4, 1986 F250 4x4 SC 6.9 turboed diesel.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    JD LA115, WH 244, WH 525 hydro-pops,Original Troy Built Horse 8 HP

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Be Good View Post
    I am looking to buy a 3 point hitch style PTO snow blower for a 23HP compact tractor, 48" wide to 60" wide. Located Barrie,Ontario, Canada.

Find the local Pronovost dealer in your neighborhood.
    I am sure they will have one in stock for your mule.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    JD 3320 + cab + 300 CX FEL

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Be Good View Post
    MK Martin makes the Meteor snowblower and are located in Elmira, Ontario MK Martin | Meteor Snow Blowers I've used Meteor snowblowers on my 86 JD 850 and my 2007 JD 3320 here in Maine...never had any problems

Tractor
    2011 kioti ck 20S Hst,Case D

I looked off and on for a couple of years trying to find a used 48"to 54" blower,I think I went to every farm auction in southern Ontario and had absolutely no luck.
    I broke down and bought a new Buhler farm King 50" blower a couple of years ago and haven't regretted it at all , I haven't had a single complaint with it , very well made. I purchased it at the kubota dealer in Bracebridge.
    If you do decide to go with a new blower any of the ones made in Canada seem to be of good quality ( normand, meteor,Buhler etc)............Craig
    2011 Kioti Ck 20s Hst,60" BB,Buhler Snow Blower

Tractor
    Fordson Major Diesel, McCormick Deering W4, Ford 1510, John Deere L111

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti guy View Post
    I looked off and on for a couple of years trying to find a used 48"to 54" blower,I think I went to every farm auction in southern Ontario and had absolutely no luck.
    I broke down and bought a new Buhler farm King 50" blower a couple of years ago and haven't regretted it at all , I haven't had a single complaint with it , very well made. I purchased it at the kubota dealer in Bracebridge.
    If you do decide to go with a new blower any of the ones made in Canada seem to be of good quality ( normand, meteor,Buhler etc)............Craig
    Agreed on the Canadian snow weapons! I bought a new 60" Buhler Farm King a couple years ago. The build quality is very good and it works very well. All indications are it will last many, many years. If you can't afford a Pronovost, this is a very good quality alternative for considerably less money. I'm sure any of the Canadian brands will be very satisfactory.

Joe
    Fordson Major Diesel: Case 3-bottom Trip Plow, Case 12' Trip Field Cultivator, Kewanee 130 Disc, John Deere 1209 Mower Conditioner, John Deere 594LW Side Delivery Rake, New Holland Hayliner 273 Baler, 18' Spike-Tooth Harrow
    Ford 1510: Du-Al 105 Loader, "The Thumb" Grapple, Bush Hog RBC60 Rear Blade, Woods HC54 Rotary Cutter, Tarter 5' Heavy-Duty Hinge Back Box Blade, Buhler Farm King Y600 Snowblower