Some end of the year snow blowing video with my loader mounted hydraulic blower

/ Some end of the year snow blowing video with my loader mounted hydraulic blower #21  
That is a nice setup !!! On a smaller scale, my dad have a bx with a 48in front mount blower ( diven by ventral pto) and he build a cab for it. Even if it's a small tractor we are maintaining the road to our wood shed with it ( approx 1000 feet from my house) And I do agree that a front mount blower wih a cab is one of the real enjoyable winter toy / tool.

/ Some end of the year snow blowing video with my loader mounted hydraulic blower
I assume it has a relief type setup to limit damage it the blower jams, most i have seen around here have a bypass setup . Therefore no pins to shear.

yes, theres an adjustable bypass valve. i had it miss adjusted when i first set it up, and the blowing abilities sucked. After some helpfull suggestions on this site, all was fixed.

Last week i sucked in a piece of 4x4 trim that a neighbor left on their driveway. the rotations simply stopped. I shut down tractor, and simply pulled 4x4 out of blower. Absolutely no damage..not even paint scratching.

and no more stinking shear pins to fool with. I only shut down tractor cause theres NO WAY im putting my hands near a hydraulic rotating device while the motor is running. Im getting smarter as i get older.