Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado #1  

jvolock

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010 with FEL Schulte 3pt 7400 snowblower, Heavy duty rear blade
I'm looking for rear snow blower for my new Kioti tractor. The snow blower that came with the house fit a much smaller MF tractor that i have since sold. If folks could give me the names and models of snow blowers that have worked for them that would be great.

Thanks,

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado #2  
For me I've had good luck with Lucknow. How many horse is your tractor/pto?

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado #3  
I like my 75" MK Meteor pull-type and also liked the Lucknow as mentioned. That's a powerful tractor so you'll want a substantial blower so the components will handle the power.

My first choice would have been an Erskine but I could not justify the cost. Pronovost and Normand also have higher quality blowers.

I know some don't agree but I would not be without a pull-type for my long runs. A front mount is good too but you lose the use of the loader and they are pricier.

There are other good brands out there.

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado #4  
I've got the Erskin 60" rear pull.My first blower.over a mile of road so a rear push was out of the question.works great but yes it was pricy.pats quick hitch wont work with it.the thing is built like a tank nothing light weight about it.It also doesn't seem to through the snow as far as a rear push but might be wrong about that.all in all I like it a lot.

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado #5  
I have a Woods blower with hydraulic chute that I use for my quarter mile drive that I really like. Yesterday I got lots of use out of it! I have a cab so going in reverse is a breeze.

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado
thanks for all the responses. The RX6010 is a 59hp tractor. I'm looking for a rear 3pt snow blower or blade.

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado #7  
It's nice to see another Colorado member on TBN. How long is your driveway? Will you want to blow snow in reverse if it's a long driveway?

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado
My driveway is about 1/4 mile long and as I have a cab, I'm not going to mind driving backwards. I live out in Elbert County.

/ Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado #9  
   / Looking for a rear snow blower for my new Kioti RX6010C tractor. Live in Colorado #10  
I would think that you would need at least a 84" - 87" wide blower. The 73" wide would be too small for your rear tires.
I have a 73" blower on a 55hp tractor and had to fit wings to the sides to increase effective cutting width and it only just works. I think a good rule of thumb is to have the blower width around 6" wider than the width of your real wheels (outside to outside of tires). This allows for steering correction without crushing the newly cut snow bank by the tires.
HTH