Snow Equipment Owning/Operating When do you start removing snow

/ When do you start removing snow #31  
For me, it's what I am in the mood for. If I feel like getting out on the tractor, then I'll plow when there is 4 + inches. Otherwise, I wait until the end of the storm.

Between the front plow and rear blower, snow depth doesn't matter to me.

Kinda the way I look at it. With a 73" Erskine or the bucket on my skid steer, I don't usually worry about it until the storm is over. Unless of course the wife needs it cleaned out to get to work in the morning.
Being retired from my real job and having my seasonal business closed down for the winter gives me some options.

/ When do you start removing snow #32  
Houlton/Fort Kent one end of the County to the other. I grew up next door in Hodgdon.

Oops, meant Caribou, not Houlton. Memory's the second thing to go.

/ When do you start removing snow #33  
I wait for the storm to stop if I can. Otherwise I'll just be removing the same snow drift over and over.

/ When do you start removing snow #34  
I didn't put it there so I'm not moving it! :irked:

No really, I wait until it stops. The best time for me is after lunch when the sun is shining. :tractor:

/ When do you start removing snow #35  
:cloud9: It's the only brand new tractor I'll ever own ....
:

Mr. T you like shown off:thumbsup:
Happy New Year from your southern neighbor.

/ When do you start removing snow #36  
Ya, i also have to get the job done early...even if its before the storm ends... so as i can be sure the people i plow for can get their 2 wheel drive cars out to drop kids off at bus stop....and then go back home to go back to sleep :laughing: :mad: :confused2:

/ When do you start removing snow #37  
As soon as possible.
As often as possible.

/ When do you start removing snow #38  
As soon as possible.
As often as possible.