Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Front plow

/ Front plow #1  

Mac25

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320 HST with LA 364 FEL
Does anybody have any info on front snow blades that will fit the Kubota quick attach(not the skid steer style) for the LA 364 loader? Thanks in advance

/ Front plow #2  
We can have one custom made to fit your loader. See the WR Long Snow Blade on our website which is available with manual and hydraulic angle. The 60" only weighs 320 pounds so it should work great with your tractor. Shipping is free to a business or supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC. Give us a call if we can help.
Travis

/ Front plow #3  
Hey mac25 here is a pic of my b2620 with the W.R.long 60" front blade with hydraulic angel. it works great for plowing snow. It is the best loader mounted plow you can get for your money.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    875.1 KB · Views: 545
   / Front plow
What do you need to hook the hydraulics up for this blade?

/ Front plow
Cal2620, does it have a trip edge or does the whole plow trip? I will be using the plow mainly on gravel.

/ Front plow #6  
mac25 the whole plow trips when you hit some thing.The hydraulics are hooked to the W.R.Long electric over hydraulic true third function valve kit. here is some pic of the valve and my 48" W.R.Long grapple.

Attachments

• tractor pics 429.jpg
    tractor pics 429.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 516
  • tractor pics 426.jpg
    tractor pics 426.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 320
  • tractor pics 418.jpg
    tractor pics 418.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 213
  • tractor pics 437.jpg
    tractor pics 437.jpg
    999.2 KB · Views: 339
  • tractor pics 424.jpg
    tractor pics 424.jpg
    868.1 KB · Views: 354
   / Front plow
Looks like a great setup, do you worry about the loader arms at all while pushing snow? I have heard all these horror stories about pushing snow with the loader, but in a sense that is what I am doing now with the bucket. I would think it would be OK as long as the trip springs are not super tight, plus not operating like a maniac!

/ Front plow #8  
mac25 I am not worried about the loader arms at all.the trip spring work great. plowing snow with the bucket is harder on the loader then with the front blade with trip springs.