Snow Attachments Yanmar YSS-60 snow blower--- what its worth

/ Yanmar YSS-60 snow blower--- what its worth #1  

jvolock

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010 with FEL Schulte 3pt 7400 snowblower, Heavy duty rear blade
I used my Yanmar 3pt snow blower with my new Kioti RX6010 tractor and while the snow blower still kicks butt, I came to the realization that I need to get a 72" snow blower and I'm about to take the plunge. I've checked Craigs list and a few other places looking for comparables and couldn't find anything in the metro Denver area or even in Colorado when I expanded my search. I just listed the snowblower for $1,100.00. New blowers are in the 2700.00 range. Just wanted some feedback on whether my price is too low, too high or just about right.

Thanks,

/ Yanmar YSS-60 snow blower--- what its worth #2  
Start with that price - you can always go lower. I usually advertise a bit more than I expect to pay and let the buyer "negotiate me" down to what I want for whatever I am selling. This way everyone is happy. Bottom line is it is worth whatever someone wants to pay for it. Given the scarcity of used blowers in your area, you could well end up getting what you asked, without any problems. I would not be surprised to hear that it sold in twenty four hours or so ! I sold a 60" blower last year and the buyer bought the same day I put it on Kijiji.

/ Yanmar YSS-60 snow blower--- what its worth
cardoc, I'm in central Colorado while the listing you provided in Spokane. He's selling a front mount unit while I have a rear mount.

/ Yanmar YSS-60 snow blower--- what its worth #5  
Ok just threw that out as a price comparison you have it priced to sell I think. :thumbsup:

Just for conversation but talking about your area...I went thru Kiowa a few months ago on 86 headed to Denver (beautiful desolate road perfect motorcycle route in good weather). There was a bad truck wreck on I-70 jest west of Limon I was almost the last one in it when I came thru the fog on sheer ice and almost slid into a Fedx truck pulling a pup and saw a semi on fire just ahead of him. Ended up taking 86 as they shut 70 down and didn't want to go thru Colo Springs on 24 fwtw my brother lives in Parker I went by his place too. take care!