South West Virginia Snow

/ South West Virginia Snow #11  
well we ended up with 13 inches of snow and no power for 18 hours no big deal here some pics i hope DSC00367.jpgDSC00369.jpgDSC00371.jpgDSC00378.jpg

/ South West Virginia Snow #12  
must be nice when snow fall flat like that
here in ND we really don't get the snow most of you get (most years 50 inches is a lot) but ours stays from november till march and it always seems to blow 50 mph with it we get bigger drifts from a fence post or telephone pole than I see in these pics LOL
but we don't have much mud to put up with till march either usually

/ South West Virginia Snow #13  
The snow pretty much stopped at Lexington. We got an inch or so as far north as Staunton, but nothing that affected anything.

No excuse yet to take the tractor out to clear the snow. Some mud, but only a bit. We remain in a semi-drought. Actually, even tho it would be a pain, I'll like to see a foot of snow or so.

Haven't had enough snow to even test out my new JD 4WD CUT I bought a year ago.

/ South West Virginia Snow #14  
must be nice when snow fall flat like that
here in ND we really don't get the snow most of you get (most years 50 inches is a lot) but ours stays from november till march and it always seems to blow 50 mph with it we get bigger drifts from a fence post or telephone pole than I see in these pics LOL
but we don't have much mud to put up with till march either usually
you know i am very surprized that the wind didnot blow yester and get bitter cold that is normally what happens here to then we get roads blocked for days the bad thing now is we had almost 7 inches of rain in 3 days under this 13 inches of snow we going to have major water flow problems im afraid

/ South West Virginia Snow #15  
Wow 13" nice amount ,you could tell from the photos ,very wet snow and heavy. We had 50 today nice and sunny , Morgantown was mid 50's . Saying we could see some rain snow mix tomorrow with high of 32... Monday low of 7 and h 19 plus calling for snow..just not saying how much. But from the looks of next 10 days cold, cold, cold....
Oh well everyday like today is one less day of winter...

/ South West Virginia Snow #16  
Im jealous, here in south eastern Michigan I'm not sure we've had 13" total in the last two years. Bought my tractor in November 2011 cleaned the driveway twice with it since then and it only really needed it once

Dave

/ South West Virginia Snow #17  
We ended up between 3 to 6 inches (depending where you were) here in Roanoke County. I got to use my new dk55 and push some snow with it. Good times were had but fel pushing with a bucket SUCKS! Will get me a blade from my dealer before next snow comes our way.

/ South West Virginia Snow #18  
Hey I'll share a secret with you...stone! Never have slipped and hurt myself on stone as I have on Ice!;)

/ South West Virginia Snow
Looking to get another 2 to 4 inches today. Will be much lighter than before since temperature is 18f

/ South West Virginia Snow #20  
yeah there saying possible 1/4 inch of ice with 2 to 4 inches snow i hope the ice don't show up. our power has been out 3 times sence last friday if we get the ice it will be out for ever.