South West Virginia Snow

/ South West Virginia Snow
Got two inches now a little more on way and 21 degrees. Brrrr....

/ South West Virginia Snow #22  
We've had less than an inch of snow here in the Shenandoah Valley today - but we do have those 20 degree temps. Actually, I'm ready for a nice 8 inch snowfall... But it's looking increasingly unlikely this year. Snow gives me the excuse to stay in the shop for a few days and catch up on lagging projects.

DKCDKC I think you may get a rather large snow between the 3rd and 10th of Feburary

/ South West Virginia Snow #24  
can't belive it we have about 2 inches of sleet we stiil have power but the wind is awful here now. the power may be gone any time now the temp is going up it's 30 degrees here now

:mad:21 degrees and still light snow here. Just finished cleaning driveway no more play time

/ South West Virginia Snow #27  
Buppies ... Here's hoping.

We had those two whoppers several years ago - a 28 inch and a 34 inch within four weeks. That's too much and it stayed around too long. A nice 8 incher followed by a cold few days - to enjoy it - then a warm spell to melt it.

Nothing in the National Weather Service projections for the next 10 days. But I'll hold out hope for early February.

DKCDKC the long range trend is for quick warm up this coming week followed by strong cold spell with numerous storm possibilities ie: snow which will last until second or third week of Feburary . After that winter basically over with mild to warm conditions becoming prevelant. Really enjoy tractor time this time of year

Freezing rain advisory now up. Tractor can't do much with that

/ South West Virginia Snow #30  
we got missed again lol
my friends all think I am crazy to wish for it
go a few miles away in most directions they have a lot of it
now as the day progresses we are dropping into the deep freeze supposed to hit -20 again in a couple days
thursday is supposed to be -5f for a high