South West Virginia Snow

/ South West Virginia Snow #31  
Balmy today... In the 60s here in the Valley. Going to cancel my inside work and go outside. I have some electrical work and then will fire up the chainsaw to tackled a few of those trees the summer windstorm left us. I lost my firewood guy - he cut on shares - and I have many cords laying around... Some I'll probably never get to. Hate the waste.

/ South West Virginia Snow #32  
It's supposed to be 68 today and a 40% chance of snow on Friday! This is crazy.

/ South West Virginia Snow
Yes agree totally nuts today got up to 72 tomorrow high winds then cold. What happened to a normal Virginia winter like back in the 60 s

/ South West Virginia Snow #34  
Out here in CA we got a little snow over the weekend, and same here for us maybe high 50s or low 60s on Friday and then snow agian next week! This winter has been very light so far, I`m expecting some 3' days in Feb!!

Wind is howling with a temperature of 59 degrees. No snow today:thumbdown:

/ South West Virginia Snow #36  
What happened to a normal Virginia winter like back in the 60 s

My dad told me all the joys of the "olden" days when the ground would stay frozen for a month at a time with very little mud. Sounds like paradise to me!

/ South West Virginia Snow #37  
well the snow is all gone let the flood's begin. i don't think i have ever seen this much rain in january in my life time and yeah i do remember the ground would stay froze from first of january till middle or end of febuary suppose to have snow thrusday crazy weather.

Pond has risen over three feet since this morning. The ground is completely saturated and the mountain is turning the water loose. This should be snow not 65 degrees and rain. Lots to clean up tomorrow

/ South West Virginia Snow #39  
we got a dusting of snow but the wind is still awful. no need for me to look at fence till it's over suppose to flurrie here all day

/ South West Virginia Snow #40  
well we might get some measurable snow tonight high temp friday 21 brrrrrrr