South West Virginia Snow

/ South West Virginia Snow
Snow is still on 12 to 18 inches guess better go get diesel as well. Hopefully can get to cutting up trees today

/ South West Virginia Snow #72  
yeah i see where there saying could be as bad or worse as the storm of 1962. if we get that kinda snow eith the 40 and 50 mph winds to follow look out nothing will move. the 13 inches we had this winter with out any wind caused panic and new's media called it disaster.

/ South West Virginia Snow #73  
yeah i see where there saying could be as bad or worse as the storm of 1962. if we get that kinda snow eith the 40 and 50 mph winds to follow look out nothing will move. the 13 inches we had this winter with out any wind caused panic and new's media called it disaster.

I really hope this wont turn out to be that bad. I've got too much to do.

/ South West Virginia Snow #74  
well the weather is now saying that for us it just depends on the temp changing a little as to it being rain or snow. so time will tell and yeah DT86 i got a lot of cleaning up to do. this is the first winter in a long time that i havenot been able to get any outside work done.

Got about six fallen trees cut up before having to drive to Greensboro and back Now in for the night scanning weather models and such. If it indeed does snow the amount of precipitation with this system will bring a lot of it and with lots of wind sure to cause power problems and travel trouble as well

Snow projected totals way down now 3 to 6 inches but very strong winds for Wednesday . Could be a prolonged power outage event. Really hope not. But by the weekend highs in the 60s

/ South West Virginia Snow #77  
I am sooooooo ready for winter to be OVER!

/ South West Virginia Snow #78  
You folks in SW Virginia are now forecast to get less than us Valley folks. But, given the inaccuracy of forecasts this winter, I'll believe the snow when I see the tiny white flakes. It's supposed to start as rain here tomorrow, then turn to snow... Up to 14 inches. Or it may just rain. Either way it's good. We really need the moisture here and a nice slow rain would not be bad.

Still, I'd like to find out what my new JD CUT can do in a reasonable snow.

Snow forecast now 2 to 5 in oh well at least it's moisture

/ South West Virginia Snow #80  
They've pegged us at 10 to 14 inches tonight and tomorrow. Still believe it if I see it. That would be the most snow in three years. Fortunately it's supposed to warm up next week so I get to play in it - if it comes - then have it melt before it gets too old.