South West Virginia Snow

/ South West Virginia Snow #1  

Buppies

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240 EX mark 60 in 29 hp Toro 60inch Z Master 21 inch walk behind Polaris 900 hunter edition 30in toro walk behind
Looks like we will get our first accumulating snow of 6 inches or so in over a year. Will finally get a chance to put tractor to work. Just had 3 inches plus of rain and now this but boy did we need the moisture. Next week very cold with maybe more snow. 50-07 blade to get some use:licking:

/ South West Virginia Snow #2  
just watched bristol news this morning they said 4 to 8 inches maby more or less depends on how quick the rain turns to snow the tractor is ready and raring to go

/ South West Virginia Snow #3  
I hope it freezes and stays frozen for a month. All this mud is starting to be too much.

/ South West Virginia Snow
Raining heavily now at 35 degrees supposed to turn to snow by 2: 00 pm. Snow heavy at times until 10:00 pm or so with up to 12 inches possible. Tractor time soon

/ South West Virginia Snow #5  
We are getting sleet and snow here right now. Oh joy. :(

/ South West Virginia Snow #6  
snowing big time here i feel some seat time comming on been sick for week wife says she will push the snow i said ok that last about 5 mins or so till she thinks she stuck:laughing:

Ended with 5 inches of heavy wet snow but lost several trees. Bedford county to the east got very little but to the southwest Floyd got 6 to 10 inches. When daylight comes out to cut trees and finish cleaning driveway. The 5240 was a dream to remove this snow

/ South West Virginia Snow #8  
Post some pics if you have time. :)

Thomas will try once daylight arrives. Will have to take with iPad as phone pictures do not sync with iPad

/ South West Virginia Snow #10  
Ended with 5 inches of heavy wet snow but lost several trees. Bedford county to the east got very little but to the southwest Floyd got 6 to 10 inches. When daylight comes out to cut trees and finish cleaning driveway. The 5240 was a dream to remove this snow

We're in Floyd county and got 10-12". Plowed the driveways with the old NAA this morning, now tending the generator (power out since about 7pm last night). I too hope it stays frozen for a while, we have had over 6" of rain this week also, the mud has been horrendous.