Heap big snow.

/ Heap big snow.
We had another foot overnight.

That's a lot of passes to get the job done. A snow plow blade with power angle will move snow to where you want it with a third of the time and a third of the fuel. I did a full half mile with four drives and turn arounds today with drifts in two hours. It was +1 F this morning with a wind that cut like a dull razor. Love my cab.:cool2:

This is a Meyer plower with power angle.

What size plow do you have? How does it work? I just mounted a 7 foot western to my B2400's FEL arms. I haven't had a chance to give it a work out. I was wondering if you had any problems plowing snow with the plow mounted to the FEL arms.

The plow in the video is a Meyer ST90, 7.5' plow. It works great, the only time I've had a bit of trouble steering was one very wet snowfall that had become partially frozen. My 40hp Mahindra has plenty of power for this size plow, in fact I am going to be putting wings on for next season.

/ Heap big snow. #22  
We had another foot overnight.

This is a Meyer plower with power angle.

The plow in the video is a Meyer ST90, 7.5' plow. It works great, the only time I've had a bit of trouble steering was one very wet snowfall that had become partially frozen. My 40hp Mahindra has plenty of power for this size plow, in fact I am going to be putting wings on for next season.

Opps My bad. I had to go back and look again. I thought you had a fixed blade and were only pushing straight ahead. But you just had a LOT of snow that was over running both ends.
Keep up the good work.

/ Heap big snow.
Opps My bad. I had to go back and look again. I thought you had a fixed blade and were only pushing straight ahead. But you just had a LOT of snow that was over running both ends.
Keep up the good work.

I'm going to try some plow wings next year, I think it will speed up the process. I plow a parking lot.

/ Heap big snow. #24  
I'm going to try some plow wings next year, I think it will speed up the process. I plow a parking lot.
The ones that came on the used plow I bought work pretty well for pushing straight ahead as you would clearing a parking lot. They angle ahead about twenty degrees and turn the plow into a cupped hand. They have thick rubber blade corner bits that bend back when you hit something like a curb. They don't actually work all that well as a wing as the tops don't come up as high as the main plow and are clipped back. I'm thinking of making a piece for the right side that would mount on the wing mounting pins that is shaped to bench the bank back the way I want it without the tractor riding out in the snow bank.

/ Heap big snow. #25  
By the sounds..weatherman..north east looking at another good dumping this coming Sunday..

/ Heap big snow. #26  
Did your caffiene tablets help?

Awesome, I'm bouncing off the cab walls :D

Still snowing strong here. At times it stops for an hour then here we go again. NWS says it's because there are two distinct storms affecting the area. Haven't seen this sort of thing often but it happens every couple years I guess. Now, it's not in the forecast yet but I suspect the huge storm moving towards the Great Lakes will be here within a few days. These storms usually follow the St. Lawrence Valley tracking eastward out of the Lakes so in Maine it mostly affects areas situated west of the mountains along the Canadian border in Franklin, Somerset and parts of Aroostook.

/ Heap big snow. #27  
By the sounds..weatherman..north east looking at another good dumping this coming Sunday..

Yep. Satellite pictures don't lie, it's coming this way and should affect northern New England within 3 or 4 days.

/ Heap big snow. #29  
You be extremely careful with those caffiene goobers and your heart! Especially if you have a history of heart problems or are older than 50.

I'm 49 and no heart problems. 2 tablets is like an espresso, I don't take them by the handful ;)

/ Heap big snow. #30  
I'm 49 and no heart problems. 2 tablets is like an espresso, I don't take them by the handful ;)
So in twelve months you have to start taking care of yourself. Why wait? Believe me you will never regret anything you do in the way of good diet ,exercise and reduction of artificial stimulants, . Hard to do I know but if you have the will, your family will thank you for it.