Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    '09 JD 5105M Cab & '05 JD 4720 Cab

Default Re: Pronovost got bored

Well, the car is not worth more in Canada than here, it's just that your fiscal burden is heavier. But if I recall well, on average Canadians earn more than us so...
    JD 5105M & JD 4720 Cabbies w. Shoule reversible snow blade/Shoule rear snowblower; Pronovost blower; backhoe and some attachments I have no idea what they are for.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Thanks for posting.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    BX 25, ZD 326

Quote Originally Posted by Karl2 View Post
    Well, the car is not worth more in Canada than here, it's just that your fiscal burden is heavier. But if I recall well, on average Canadians earn more than us so...
    I dont know if we do earn more? Because of higher prices it's not like our dollar goes further, even if we did.

Anyways, my argument is that its nothing more than gouging. You guys are getting gouged on implements.. were gouged on cars and just about everything else Dealers of all stripes will always find some excuse.

Gold Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby074 View Post
    I dont know if we do earn more? Because of higher prices it's not like our dollar goes further, even if we did.

Anyways, my argument is that its nothing more than gouging. You guys are getting gouged on implements.. were gouged on cars and just about everything else Dealers of all stripes will always find some excuse.
    Amen to that.
    JD 5105M & JD 4720 Cabbies w. Shoule reversible snow blade/Shoule rear snowblower; Pronovost blower; backhoe and some attachments I have no idea what they are for.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Cub 7274

Gouging it is- Canadians get less warranty and pay more it has been getting worse
    Like a poster said Chrysler will not warranty a new vehicle brought into Canada from the US period
    I have tried to buy a 13 Journey which is 5-6000 cheaper and have had no luck and they are built in Mexico

Tractor
    Struck Magnatrac 6000, Kioti DK40SE

Quote Originally Posted by koopster View Post
    Got 11" of heavy-wet snowman building snow the other day. Decided to take the P-800TRC out onthe McCormick. Was not in a hurry so kept about a 3/4 pto speed and a slower than normal ground speed and headed out. Had wired in a new splitter remote so I could run the needed three spools off of the two available with the additional toggle switch to control te spool valves. Worked nice as youcan see in the video. I was bored, the blower and tractor was bored...some day we will get something to fill the chute! Pronovost blower P-800TRC - YouTube
    Can't see the video. It's labelled as private.
    "I don't do landscaping... I do battle with vegetation"

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by JohninCT View Post
    Can't see the video. It's labelled as private.
    Ditto.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Gold Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Cub 7274 View Post
    Gouging it is- Canadians get less warranty and pay more it has been getting worse
    Like a poster said Chrysler will not warranty a new vehicle brought into Canada from the US period
    I have tried to buy a 13 Journey which is 5-6000 cheaper and have had no luck and they are built in Mexico
    But Chrysler will warranty a used vehicle regardless of where it was originally purchased new. By "used" here I mean a new vehicle purchased and driven off the dealership lot by someone other than you, then resold to you. After discussing this I recalled that my cousin has a Canadian-issue Ram 2500 that he bought barely used a few months ago. By Canadian-issue I mean the truck had been originally purchased from a Canadian dealership (sticker is still on it) and on the speedometer KMH are on top and larger than MPH, and the odometer is km. Also he says it has a version of the Hemi engine that is not available in the US.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123