Snow Attachments Pronovost got bored

/ Pronovost got bored #1  

koopster

Bronze Member
Tractor
2008 McCormick CT55U, 1949 Cub, 1966 Farmall 504, Ford 550 baqckhoe,
Got 11" of heavy-wet snowman building snow the other day. Decided to take the P-800TRC out onthe McCormick. Was not in a hurry so kept about a 3/4 pto speed and a slower than normal ground speed and headed out. Had wired in a new splitter remote so I could run the needed three spools off of the two available with the additional toggle switch to control te spool valves. Worked nice as youcan see in the video. I was bored, the blower and tractor was bored...some day we will get something to fill the chute!:eek: Pronovost blower P-800TRC - YouTube

/ Pronovost got bored #2  
Doesn't look like any wet snow-man building snow I've ever blown...

That setup works well

/ Pronovost got bored #3  
Got 11" of heavy-wet snowman building snow the other day. Decided to take the P-800TRC out onthe McCormick. Was not in a hurry so kept about a 3/4 pto speed and a slower than normal ground speed and headed out. Had wired in a new splitter remote so I could run the needed three spools off of the two available with the additional toggle switch to control te spool valves. Worked nice as youcan see in the video. I was bored, the blower and tractor was bored...some day we will get something to fill the chute!:eek: Pronovost blower P-800TRC - YouTube

You got all the snow this time. I used a shovel..Great movie.

/ Pronovost got bored #4  
Nice video , nice tractoir , nice place , thanks , Kevin .

/ Pronovost got bored
ericher- it is Canadian.... ..need i say more:cool2:

/ Pronovost got bored
Mpham, yes and now we got the cold. Funny that we used to get zero weather more often not that long ago. I don't know if it is because we are not use to the rare cold anymore or because i am getting older but winter bites!

/ Pronovost got bored
On youtube under my video is another p800 bearing down on a big ol pile of snow. Check it out to see the Pronovosts work under pressure!

/ Pronovost got bored #8  
I didnt know that Pronovost offered blowers with the rotating drum feature. You usually only see that on larger units. Sure helps with the wet stuff. How much extra was it over the conventional chute, if you dont mind? It worked awesome.

/ Pronovost got bored #9  
Thats not your average run of the mill blower you got there, drum rotation, pro chute, and all hyd controlled must have set you back 5-6000$, I've got one of their 7ft economy blowers on 60hp and it works good but will not throw the snow near as far.

/ Pronovost got bored #10  
Hey Koopster,

I am glad you were able to keep the tractor and
the snow blower away from the offending relative
that wanted to carve up the farm.