pulled the trigger

/ pulled the trigger #1  

rayclar

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota 4310hstc
well today i have had enough of being an owl, my back and neck are sore. so i made the call and order and erskine 601 fm for my 4310 hstc. Only bad thing it will not be here for three weeks. Oh well by the time i get everything set up on it it will be ready for next winter. Then sell my snow plow and rear 3pt argo trend.

/ pulled the trigger #2  
good luck

/ pulled the trigger #4  
I think you made a good move, in this case money will buy you happiness. Please keep us informed on how it works, i'm trying to decide if I want to go for the front blower or get a QA plow and a rear blower. Enjoy!!

/ pulled the trigger
backintheday, thats my set up now, front 7.5 plow in front and rear 78" argo trend snow blower. the blower does such a nice clean job and i dont think its any slower, just hard looking backwards. I installed a rear cam, it helps but still have to turn a lot. my dealer got me the blower at 2000 off regular price so that made my decision very easy. Also with a 4310 kubota there is no mid pto option so erskine was my way of doing it.

Attachments

• EAFMS-front-mount-snowblower-01.jpg
    EAFMS-front-mount-snowblower-01.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 231
   / pulled the trigger #7  
I keep thinking that I wouldn't like the rear blower so I'll probably save up the funds and buy a front mount. Congrats and I look forward to seeing your set up.

/ pulled the trigger #8  
thats a sweet looking blower now all i need is a bigger version for my 70 hp kubota

/ pulled the trigger
case the one i bought is the smallest erskine makes 60", they go all the way to 108" wide.

/ pulled the trigger
Well all just a update, i called ginop about my erskine blower that was supposed to be here in three weeks???? It being shipped this friday, i guess from minnesota , so who knows how long it will take to get to michigan??? Oh well its been too cold to assemble it anyway. I'll update again. ray