Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI DK50 HST

Default Re: Pushing Snow Across the dirt road and down into the ditch

Quote Originally Posted by BuilderML View Post
    Why is it so hard for people to keep there c.r.a.p on there property be it snow/brush or any other thing. I guess it comes down to being lazy after all its much easier to just push it across the road onto someone else's land. Neighbors, now thats one thing some can live without.
    I guess thats why I live where I do, I can push all the snow I want across the road into the woods and nobody whines about it. Also many people here run out of room when the snowplows cannot push it anymore so it has to go somewhere. Sooo they put it across the road then somebody like me shoves it into the woods. The county appreciates it also because they don't have to bring a road grader to push the banks back. Everybody winns. Oh and I also let my neighbor blow his leaves into my woods, I'd rather work with my neighbors that aginst them. CJ
    Kioti DK50HST Cab
    401 FEL
    Saws, 338xp,346xp mod,372xp mod, 390xp, Stihl combi 130 trimmer.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI DK50 HST

Why is it so hard for people to keep there c.r.a.p on there property be it snow/brush or any other thing. I guess it comes down to being lazy after all its much easier to just push it across the road onto someone else's land. Neighbors, now thats one thing some can live without.
    I guess thats why I live where I do, I can push all the snow I want across the road into the woods and nobody whines about it. Also many people here run out of room when the snowplows cannot push it anymore so it has to go somewhere. Sooo they put it across the road then somebody like me shoves it into the woods. The county appreciates it also because they don't have to bring a road grader to push the banks back. Everybody winns. Oh and I also let my neighbor blow his leaves into my woods, I'd rather work with my neighbors that aginst them. CJ
    Kioti DK50HST Cab
    401 FEL

Tractor
    CCY SX3100

It sounds to me like some people don't have to right equipment to remove the snow. If you are in an area that the snow banks get so high that you can no longer plow the snow it sounds to me like a snow blower would be in order.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    KIOTI DK50 HST

It sounds to me like some people don't have to right equipment to remove the snow. If you are in an area that the snow banks get so high that you can no longer plow the snow it sounds to me like a snow blower would be in order.
    True but they cost alot, the majority just pay a plow person to do it and when they can no longer push it then get a loader. CJ
    Kioti DK50HST Cab
    401 FEL

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678