Pushing Snow Across the dirt road and down into the ditch

/ Pushing Snow Across the dirt road and down into the ditch #71  
Why is it so hard for people to keep there c.r.a.p on there property be it snow/brush or any other thing. I guess it comes down to being lazy after all its much easier to just push it across the road onto someone else's land. Neighbors, now thats one thing some can live without.:censored:

I guess thats why I live where I do, I can push all the snow I want across the road into the woods and nobody whines about it. Also many people here run out of room when the snowplows cannot push it anymore so it has to go somewhere. Sooo they put it across the road then somebody like me shoves it into the woods. The county appreciates it also because they don't have to bring a road grader to push the banks back. Everybody winns. Oh and I also let my neighbor blow his leaves into my woods, I'd rather work with my neighbors that aginst them. CJ

/ Pushing Snow Across the dirt road and down into the ditch #72  
Why is it so hard for people to keep there c.r.a.p on there property be it snow/brush or any other thing. I guess it comes down to being lazy after all its much easier to just push it across the road onto someone else's land. Neighbors, now thats one thing some can live without.:censored:

I guess thats why I live where I do, I can push all the snow I want across the road into the woods and nobody whines about it. Also many people here run out of room when the snowplows cannot push it anymore so it has to go somewhere. Sooo they put it across the road then somebody like me shoves it into the woods. The county appreciates it also because they don't have to bring a road grader to push the banks back. Everybody winns. Oh and I also let my neighbor blow his leaves into my woods, I'd rather work with my neighbors that aginst them. CJ

/ Pushing Snow Across the dirt road and down into the ditch #73  
It sounds to me like some people don't have to right equipment to remove the snow. If you are in an area that the snow banks get so high that you can no longer plow the snow it sounds to me like a snow blower would be in order.

/ Pushing Snow Across the dirt road and down into the ditch #74  
It sounds to me like some people don't have to right equipment to remove the snow. If you are in an area that the snow banks get so high that you can no longer plow the snow it sounds to me like a snow blower would be in order.

True but they cost alot, the majority just pay a plow person to do it and when they can no longer push it then get a loader. CJ