Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #11  
I've been through a couple, and here is a pic of the only one I had a camera with me, from 1978. Two weeks of 16 hours days to get it completely mopped up, and pushed back with dozers. Had my share..., keep it all up that way..!! LOL...

'78 Blizzard 1.jpg

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #12  
Ready here, just fueled the tractor. Guess I'm going to figure out how to plow very deep snow with the FEL and a rear blade, guessing it'll just be a mutli pass job.

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #13  
Ive heard rumors of 60 cms here. Hope it comes :D

Used the blower for the first time this year Monday, worked good.

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #14  
I'm ready. Weatherman still ain't saying how much we're gonna get. Says he has too many questions still. Bring it on I say, local ski center and snowmobile trails need it after last year.

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #15  
Got my fingers crossed!:thumbsup: Although it's been nice to be able to get into the woods and all the wet areas are frozen for tractor access.

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #16  
I hate when they get our hopes up...... I will believe it when I am out blowing it....

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #18  
Now there saying we're only gonna get 3-6"

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #19  
See..... Hopes up!

I was so jealous of my NF friends a few weeks back with 70+ cm's of snow. I spent some good coin to buy my 2320 this year so the more snow we get the better I feel about it. 50+ cm's would basically put me at the, "Well that was the right decision" point in feeling good about spending money. No snow put's me at the, "Should have just paid someone $50 to clear my driveway for that one paltry snowfall."

I sold the concept the my wife at the 50+ cm level as well, so I really need some more snow.......

Now there saying we're only gonna get 3-6"

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #20  
bummer
now I think it's mostly rain here (Philadelphia) but some white stuff Friday night, so at least on Sat morning one can wake up to a winter wonderland.
They are trying to prognosticate based on two moving targets, not just one.
My wife is really bummed. She loves snow, just like a little kid. But then many of us
are like little kids around the snow too...:D
Finally get to use that new blower or blade or...