Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #191  
Not likely we'll get another whopper storm this year,

Are you feeling lucky? :)

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #192  
Well, I exchanged a few e-mails with Ken Sweet yesterday afternoon after looking at his post on the snowblower closeout, thanks to you John. He had one 50" unit left which he also had posted on e-bay. I expressed enough interest in it that he took it off e-bay to give me a chance to talk to my wife last night, which I did during dinner. To my surprise she gave me the go-ahead, but by then, Ken had e-mailed me back that the last 50" unit sold via his web site late afternoon to a guy in Woodbury CT. Must be another TBN'r that saw his post. His last 60" unit was just sold to somebody in North Franklin CT. Obviously I'm not alone here in CT thinking about getting a 3PH snowblower. I guess it was just not meant to be this go 'round.

I will price out new units when I can get to a few dealers just to see what's out there, and also keep my eye on CL and e-bay for used ones. Not likely we'll get another whopper storm this year, so I think I can take my time looking.

Too bad on that one. I've heard that these guys up in the Schenectady NY area sell a lot of snowblowers and have pretty good prices. Your best bet to get the best price may be to wait until after winter to see if they have any left over or late next summer when they get the new stock for next year.

CLEARANCE-Center

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #193  
photo.JPGphoto.JPGphoto.JPG

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #194  
Finally got enough snow to play with L3800!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130214_144755.png
    ForumRunner_20130214_144755.png
    464.6 KB · Views: 128
  • ForumRunner_20130214_144817.png
    ForumRunner_20130214_144817.png
    461.7 KB · Views: 112
   / Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #195  
about 37" to 39"---had to shovel out machine before cleaning any of this mess.