Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #1  

mpham

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B 2650 cab
Cool!! Could get up to 24 inches of snow on friday night and sat. Tractor is fueled and ready.
Will be going to fill the rest of the fuel cans tm. just in case the power goes out.
Everybody else ready?

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #2  
Cool!! Could get up to 24 inches of snow on friday night and sat. Tractor is fueled and ready.
Will be going to fill the rest of the fuel cans tm. just in case the power goes out.
Everybody else ready?

Have fun!

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #3  
I'll believe it when I see it but the tractors fuel tank is full.

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #4  
it is supposed to come our way also. Tractor tank full, check. Sence of hummor, check. Let the good times roll

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #5  
supposed to go just North of us, so guys, you are welcome to have all the fun. Maybe four inches here.
Just save enough for 4Shorts to plow...

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #6  
supposed to go just North of us, so guys, you are welcome to have all the fun. Maybe four inches here.
Just save enough for 4Shorts to plow...

Now guys. You listen to the man. Save some for me :laughing:

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #7  
Good point on fuel for the generator. Ran ours for a day and half last week after a wind storm knocked out power, so I need to fill up some 5 gal jugs, but the tractor is full of diesel and the plow is on so ......... bring it on! :licking:

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #8  
I can't wait! This is the first big storm I've been waiting for to test my tractor and Boss snow plow quick-attach adapter.

We also briefly lost power a week ago due to high winds, so we already know the generator is working properly. :)

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #9  
Looking forward to giving the 3 pt snowblower a good workout. Once I finish mine, hope to play some more and do a couple neighbor's homes. Stay safe!

/ Posible blizzard coming to Massachusetts and surrounding states #10  
You can have it. One thing I don't miss since I moved from the Pocono's is feet of wet heavy snow.
I don't mind snow, but the boom or bust snow storms are for the birds.