Bent cracked loader arms

/ Bent cracked loader arms #51  
Yup that is a nice looking set up for a plow. As to the road that changes to much for a floating plow to follow I would think you might want to run a grader over it during the summer.

This is standard fare for roads in our locale. Many of the roads are private lanes several miles in length, such as the one I plow. The majority of people on the road do not care about the condition of the road sufficient to invest money to it, so it stays pretty much cobbled up. The smoothest it gets is in winter with an 8 inch snow/ ice pack that fills in all the ruts and covers the boulders.

/ Bent cracked loader arms #52  
Thanks.
I know very little about computers. I can turn one on and off and punch the keyboard. That's about it.
I was on the computer when the power spike hit. Took out our printer also.

Vince, sorry to hear of your computer crash. Time to explore an automatic cloud based backup service. Carbonite etc. I use Backblaze which backs up files on the fly and is "set and forget". I never could remember to back up files regularly with any other system but the cloud based systems are fool proof.

/ Bent cracked loader arms #53  
Vince, sorry to hear of your computer crash. Time to explore an automatic cloud based backup service. Carbonite etc. I use Backblaze which backs up files on the fly and is "set and forget". I never could remember to back up files regularly with any other system but the cloud based systems are fool proof.
We had about $900 damage from the power spike.
A lot of homes down the road from us had thousands of $ in damages.