Pulled out a Kubota today

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #11  
Are you positive that it was a Kubota? Perhaps it was a John Deere painted Orange.:D

:D :laughing: ...that's good stuff.

Glad you were able to help a neighbor out!

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #12  
...To be fair I set a trap for him by pushing the banks back as far as I could the other day. There was a lot of flat snow with swamp under it. By the time the Kubotas plow blade got to the snow bank he had three tires off the road and no chance even with the good chains...

Beware of the Karma... get your jd stuck and they'll have to use a riding lawn mower to pull it out...:laughing:

/ Pulled out a Kubota today
Beware of the Karma... get your jd stuck and they'll have to use a riding lawn mower to pull it out...:laughing:

That's why I never stick a neighbor with a tow bill. Sooner or later I'm going to need a twitch and I won't give a fig what color the twitcher is. Good place to be as there are ten tractors within a mile of my door yard over 25hp.

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #16  
Blueberries are purple. There is no real blue food. Any food like substance that is blue is either artificially colored or growing mold.

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #17  

HEY you better watch that!! I pulled my F-250 diesel out last year with my chained up rider!! CJ