Pulled out a Kubota today

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #1  

vtsnowedin

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 5045E
Middle of the storm and I had just got back from a run into town when the phone range. Teenager up the hill calling for her mother. "Can you bring your tractor up? ours is stuck in a ditch". Be right up. I'd just plowed them out two hours ago so there wasn't much need for them to be plowing but it's their drive and whatever!
You know that feeling whenever tractor of color A pulls up to hook onto tractor of color B:dance1: When I get up there there is the lady that owns the tractor pointing to another neighbor of mine who is a Kubota owner and was "just helping her out" making it clear who drove the tractor in the ditch.
To be fair I set a trap for him by pushing the banks back as far as I could the other day. There was a lot of flat snow with swamp under it. By the time the Kubotas plow blade got to the snow bank he had three tires off the road and no chance even with the good chains she has on. No harm done and thank yous all around and waiting to see how much more snow we are going to get. What we have got today is heavy wet snowman snow that doesn't want to come off the blade. It's raining down in the valley 34 to 35 degrees. up here on the hill it's 30 and snowing pretty steady. What a difference a thousand feet in elevation can make.

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #2  
You know the standard TBM reply, no pictures then it must not of happened. :laughing:

/ Pulled out a Kubota today
You know the standard TBM reply, no pictures then it must not of happened. :laughing:

You are right!!:D But that would have been just mean and ornery to take her picture while she was indisposed.

/ Pulled out a Kubota today
Are you positive that it was a Kubota? Perhaps it was a John Deere painted Orange.:D

Well maybe a youngster John Deere with a lot of growing up yet to do. Do they make them wear orange until they are full grown?

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #6  
Well maybe a youngster John Deere with a lot of growing up yet to do. Do they make them wear orange until they are full grown?
I am unaware that tractors had "Dress Codes". Is the dress code enforced by local, State, or Federal statutes?:D

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #7  
Yep...sounds like BS to me....no pics...it didn't happen

/ Pulled out a Kubota today #8  
Most fruit is green until it ripens!