Relief valve

/ Relief valve
Sorry been too busy to ck thread.

mpham, ageed includind the sucks. I was lucky that hose blew about 2" from hose end. I use reusable ends so it was only a 20 min fix.

vtsnowedin, I was doing just what you described when I blew hose. I also have single acting clyinders on a old fisher plow.

J_J, That is exactly what I should use. I am still looking for it, but somewhere around here I have a similar valve that I used as a brake valve with relief on a winch I used on a work boat I used to own. It probably will not work. I think I remember several inlets and outlets and would be more of use on double acting cylinders.

CJONE, 3000 is where I would start.

Thanks all

/ Relief valve #12  
You don't need to T anything, the T is the X over relief. You just add 2 short hoses and connect to the valve. I usually set these valves on my test bench and at about 3K. CJ

I take it that means there are two inlets and two outlet ports on the valve itself? That would work.

/ Relief valve #13  
I take it that means there are two inlets and two outlet ports on the valve itself? That would work.

Part # DRV-4HH I think. 4 ports A and C ports go to cylinder and B and D ports to valve. You can reverse it but cannot mix the ports. The A and B ports X over to the D and C ports and vise versa. CJ