Time to remove chains [finially]

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #11  
I still have 40" of snow in the yard.I could probably take the chains off, but what the heck--I can't get around in the yard anyway. Guess I'll just let my JD sit for awhile. Would someone PLEASE send me some global warming ?!

/ Time to remove chains [finially]
I still have 40" of snow in the yard.I could probably take the chains off, but what the heck--I can't get around in the yard anyway. Guess I'll just let my JD sit for awhile. Would someone PLEASE send me some global warming ?!

I have a company that does alot of work out in the Williston area, they keep trying to get me out there. Humm I don't think so tim. CJ

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #13  
Pulled my blower off the tractor yesterday and wouldn't you know they weatherman is calling for a little snow. Since the frost is starting to come out, my tractor will stay in the barn so I won't destroy yard and lawn.

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #14  
YEP, today is the day.
Chains blower and plow get stored, FEL bucket installed.

FYI, I store chains in a 5 gal plastic pail and splash oil to deter rust.

Also now is time to touch up paint on the blower, even a $5.00 rattle can coating will prevent that serious rust on the blower parts and make blowing easier next winter. No use doing a pro job as the sand gravel will take it off first usage anyway and snow will not stick to clean steel.

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #15  

NO NO AND NO!!!!

As I told another TBN member I would not worry about anything until you see BNSF AND UP running around with those
)(*&^%$#%^&*(*&^%$^& EXCUSES FOR rotary snow plows on thier main and secondary rail lines, Jordan Spreaders are for sissies!!!!!

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #16  
IMG_0587.jpg It's snowing now.....was 83 deg yesterday.....when I planted more strawberries... It's 33 deg now and snowing like crazy.....Go figure.:thumbdown:

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #17  
Mine stay on until the end of mud season. Things have dried up pretty well, so in a couple weeks.