Time to remove chains [finially]

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #1  

CJONE

Veteran Member
Tractor
KIOTI DK50 HST
Lets see April 16 and I will remove the chains on the tractor, just plowed 3 days ago sheesh. Winter did not want to come, now it wont go away. We still have over a foot of snow on the ground. CJ

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #2  
Right behind you. Enough is enough!

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #3  
i took mine of a few weeks ago and we had a few snows since i kinda wish i left them on a little longer.we are in central Wisconsin ans stii have some snow left.

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #4  
I took mine off a week and a half ago- have had 2 inches of snow since- but gone by the next day-melt.

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #5  
Took mine off yesterday. It could snow yet, but I don't think we'll get anything that I can't clear without chains or just let it melt.

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #6  
Once mud season hits the chains and blower come off. Trying to remove snow and not mud with it would be too hard. Besides it usually melts in a day or two.

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #7  
I took mine off the begining of April after looking at several weather websites. Long range forcast showed temps in 40's plus for the month. Figured I "chance" not needing the chains anymore, I also took off the plow and blower.

Just waiting for the ground to firm up so I can get a start on some projects.

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #8  
Mine are off, but as stated earlier I have to wait out mud season before I can even think of driving on my lawn.

/ Time to remove chains [finially]
Huh just got another 4" on Saturday, soooo much fun. CJ

/ Time to remove chains [finially] #10  
Mine stay on "the tires" all the time,, It's mud season right now and we are finishing up getting wood out for next year,, Then the R4's with the chains will come off and the turfs will go on,,