21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming?

/ 21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming? #21  
My BX2360 with the Kubota 54" seem to handle what has come this way. Snow Blower.jpg Home made cab and heat with the back up cam works great.

/ 21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming? #23  
I have an older JD855 with a JD 59" front blower. Tractor is rated 19 hp for pto. I would presume front pto as well as back....
It works well. I'm told if I were to opt for a rear 3pt blower the 54" would be my better choice....

However, if you can buy the 60" 3pt blower at a good price, and it doesn't take an arm and leg to use and maintain, try it.....
If you opt for a different model/size you may be able to make a buck on it....

Good luck

/ 21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming? #24  
For what it's worth, I ran a 5' rear snowblower on my B6200 with 15 engine HP and about 12 pto HP. Not to be recommended, but it did work with a slow ground speed. Later when I upgraded to a 26Hp tractor, it was fine. Considering that yours is 21Hp, I think it will work. If you have HST.

/ 21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming?
8 hours round trip today to pick it up, original sales slip shows it being not quite 2 years old at less than 1/3 the price. Need to find a few shear bolts to have on hand and I think I am ready for winter without the plow.

IMG_20130902_174039_088_zps22fecd22.jpg

IMG_20130902_174009_028_zps91ab770a.jpg

/ 21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming? #26  
8 hours round trip today to pick it up, original sales slip shows it being not quite 2 years old at less than 1/3 the price. Need to find a few shear bolts to have on hand and I think I am ready for winter without the plow.

IMG_20130902_174039_088_zps22fecd22.jpg

IMG_20130902_174009_028_zps91ab770a.jpg

Be sure to stock up on fluid film to spray the interior of the snow caster as it will help prevent sticking.

Please be sure there are drain holes in the bottom of the impeller drum so that when it
gets hot from friction the melt water has aplace to go.

/ 21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming? #27  
Nice clean unit..!!! Also make sure that when you put the PTO shaft back together that the universals are in phase. The knuckles on the universals on both ends of the center halfs should be in the same position. :)

/ 21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming?
I've got a couple of cans of Fluid film left, and will take a look at drilling some holes in the drum.

JerryK will do on the PTO shaft.

I'm imagining the first storm I'll have a learning curve. Kind of like my first time plowing, 18" snow storm overnight and I took out 2 bushes (they were ugly anyways) and one curb... and I barely left the driveway.

/ 21HP CUT and a blower... am I dreaming? #29  
Nice unit. It should be a perfect size for your tractor. I suggest you make sure everything is clear in the area you will blow well beyond the driveway. Tricycles, firewood, bolders have a way of finding themselves into snowblowers.