Meyer Lot Pro Snow Plows

/ Meyer Lot Pro Snow Plows
From what I've seen of Arctic's float mount design (they sent me a parts diagram of it), it looks even nicer than the one from Meyer. However, they don't have any information on it posted on their website. I had to contact them directly to even find out about it. I should have pricing in hand by tomorrow to see how much one of their galvanized/poly plow blade setups cost with everything included (just worried about shipping/duties from Canada.)

Even though I'm still waiting on the freight estimate for shipping to the US, base on the initial numbers I've seen for the Arctic 7.5' Heavy Duty Poly Blade with Galvanized Frame + Tractor Loader Mount + Power Angle with Crossover it will be close or possibly even less than the Meyer 7.5' Lot Pro Steel Blade Plow. Unless the shipping/import duties end up being a deal breaker, I suspect I might end up going this route.

Still a few more things that I need to work through on the quote (such as hydraulic hose lengths based on where the crossover is mounted and probably add a poly cutting edge as well), but I'm hoping to have some preliminary numbers within the next day.