price check Provonost P800TRC blower-

/ price check Provonost P800TRC blower- #1  

fluffers

Tractor
none
Guys found a 2012 P800 trc in as new condition that I can get for $7500- Is that a fair price- after reading alot on here it seems that this is a great blower for my 1000' dirt driveway- any thoughts would be appreciated- Will be using this with my new Kubota l5740 cab- Is this a good match-= sorry for the newbie questions

/ price check Provonost P800TRC blower- #2  
Guys found a 2012 P800 trc in as new condition that I can get for $7500- Is that a fair price- after reading alot on here it seems that this is a great blower for my 1000' dirt driveway- any thoughts would be appreciated- Will be using this with my new Kubota l5740 cab- Is this a good match-= sorry for the newbie questions

Is it this one? If so, I think it would be a great match. If I had a cab I would have already bought it. :)

Attachments

• image-2477727373.jpg
    image-2477727373.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 240
   / price check Provonost P800TRC blower- #3  
I was thinking of that machine too Piston. In my opinion $7500 is still a little high. That's a pretty narrow blower for those features. Generally speaking it seems like someone wanting a rotating drum is going to have a tractor with even more horsepower to power it and is probably looking for a wider machine. Generally speaking the extreme ends of any manufacturer's product offerings are going to be a tougher sell on the used market. Being the smallest group II Pronovost blower I don't think the market is going to be huge for that machine. Also that blower has been on the market for a while, whereas other nice, used snow blowers don't seem to last that long. This all leads me to believe that although a good chunk less than a new snow blower of the same type that blower is still somewhat overpriced.

/ price check Provonost P800TRC blower- #4  
If you can afford it I would grab it as you have tendency
to deal with heavy wet snow up there and the rotating drum
will prevent the plugging issues with heavy wet snows.

You can get parts from Art White in Canastota NY or
Paul Vanderzon directly from Canada.

/ price check Provonost P800TRC blower- #5  
Am I missing something? Thats an 80" rear blower right? You can get a new Meteor or Lucknow for $3500 - $4000. What makes it worth $7500? :confused3:

/ price check Provonost P800TRC blower- #6  
It has a rotating impeller drum which pretty much makes it clog proof,
and its a Pronovost product.