anyone using a WoodMaxx blower??

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #21  
Great to hear.. I have been a little upset because they can't get mine shipped due to the weather but they are trying their best.. I have been working with Amanda and Mike and I will say they are great at keeping me calm and keeping me up to date

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #22  
006.jpg010.jpg008.jpg007.jpgMine finally showed up and I have used it twice with great results

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #23  
Hi Guys
I bought a 72" Wood Maxx blower, have an L380 Kubota. This is my first P.T.O. implement, ordered on 8-28-2013 and was delivered on 11-22-2013. Delivered by truck, driver was great. Barely able to pick it off the truck with bucket attached forks but did get it off. Took about 6 hours to uncrate and set it up. I'm using it on grave drive way and roadway, about 800' x 40'in all. Works and performs great! To be on the safe side I hold it about an inch or so off the ground even after its frozen to avoid the throwing of rocks. Have done 5 or 6 storms 5" to 14" so far. This machine is awesome, throws powder snow about 25 plus feet. Last storm was wet and heavy, threw snow about 15' or 20'. I've got probably 25 plus or minus hours on it so far. I scrape up what ever snow I leave behind 1" plus or minus with my FEL, doesn't take much time. Also got electric chute set up, works great. Cost was $2649.00, I looked at a lot of blowers Kubota, Mahindra, Land Pride and Northern Tools Blowers, plus shipping. Cost of other brand name machines was outrageous (compared to Wood Maxx) $1200.00 to $1800.00 more. So far would rate this machine 5 BIG STARS., Amanda at Wood Maxx was great to work with, now seriously, seriously looking at Wood Maxx backhoe! New company 2009 hope to see more products from them as time goes on. With some care this blower should last for decades.

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #24  
I picked up the SB-60 last fall and it's been totally awesome. I worked flawlessly all winter long. My lot is a flag-lot so I have a long access road (approx. 400ft.x12ft paved) and then I have another 100 feet that's opened up to 30-40ft wide that's gravel.
I tried to keep it out of the rocks. At least I have a lot less rock raking this year.
I too got the electric shoot rotation. It's cooked a couple of fuses but I just upped the amps by 5 and it's been solid ever since.
I'd like to get the Woodmaxx Woodchipper but for now, my Wallenstein works just fine.

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #25  
I just put down a deposit on a Yellow/Black SB-72, should be here in November. I ordered it with the hydraulic rotation kit. I don't plan on retiring my loader-mounted plow, but my wife is excited about having a snowblower and even tells me SHE'll operate it for us. LOL.

Normally I plow with a storm, sometimes 3 times if its a big one through the night. Having a snowblower that'll cut through 2 feet or more of fresh snow will give me an excuse to sleep in....and I get to send my wife out to clear the driveway! :laughing:

I purchased their wood chipper earlier this year and so far I like their stuff and prices. You also get 5% off if you're a repeat customer.

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #26  
Were are you getting the blower and about how much are they going for would like a sb60 thanks

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #28  
I picked up the SB-60 last fall and it's been totally awesome. I worked flawlessly all winter long. My lot is a flag-lot so I have a long access road (approx. 400ft.x12ft paved) and then I have another 100 feet that's opened up to 30-40ft wide that's gravel.
I tried to keep it out of the rocks. At least I have a lot less rock raking this year.
I too got the electric shoot rotation. It's cooked a couple of fuses but I just upped the amps by 5 and it's been solid ever since.
I'd like to get the Woodmaxx Woodchipper but for now, my Wallenstein works just fine.

Hi RubiDu,

I just ordered the SB60 from Woodmaxx for my B21 - after last year's 9' of snow in 45 days I decided my days of the back blade and FEL are over!

I know the B21 while a powerful little TLB doesn't have the PTO HP so I intend to go slow. I am curious with say 16" light-med snow density do you run in Med or Lo?

Also, counterbalance, the BH weighs in at 700 Lbs which is the same as the SB60 but the blower hangs a little further back. How would you rate the traction and balance vs the BH on? Do you use chains at all?

Most of my work is on level ground and mostly pavement with slight inclines - nothing steep and I don't use chains nor have needed them. I do our drive and the neighbor too so about 500' of driveway then larger turn around areas like 60x80'. Does the blower throw far enough to clear large areas?

On the fusing, and mounting the chute controls - can you send me a pic of your mounting?

BTW - Just got a "inexpensive cab" this is a Greenline golf cart cover/cab - I am working out the wrinkles.. For $130 it beats $1500 or more - will report on how this does in the coming months.

Carl

Attachments

• B21 Cab.JPG
    B21 Cab.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 670
   / anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #29  
   / anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #30  
Hi RubiDu,

I just ordered the SB60 from Woodmaxx for my B21 - after last year's 9' of snow in 45 days I decided my days of the back blade and FEL are over!

Thanks for ordering! Hopefully , because of you, we won't get any snow this Winter.

:p Fred