anyone using a WoodMaxx blower??

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #1  

fluffers

Tractor
none
Just saw this company but not much shows on them- Look very well built and the 72 inch is only $2350-will be using on a Kubota 5740 hst-= any thoughts thanks

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #2  
Funny I called woodmaxx today and spoke with Kurt. Thinking of getting the 60 for my John Deere. They now have electric rotation I have a cab so that helps. I just signed in to search the sight for woodmaxx info.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower??
thanks just curious how good they are for the price??

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #4  
thanks just curious how good they are for the price??

Price looks good I did compare with a few others. The 60 with electric about 2,500 and 3,000 with remote control. Manual rotation about 2,200.

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #5  
Kurt's tech support is beyond great, I have one of their chippers.

Fred

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #6  
Northern tool has a 72 inch for 1,800. Don't know any thing about them. If you are looking for a cheaper make I think this is about the lowest priced new I see.

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower??
not looking for cheaper just good- want it to last- seems like a heavy duty one- the 72 inch weighs 775 lbs-It has the 4 blade auger- just curious if anyone has used or thoughts on them- seems like alot for the price

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #8  
Fluffers,

I ordered my woodmaxx 60 inch snowblower today. I decided on the woodmaxx after looking over the web site and talking with Kurt. I spoke to Kurt again today then placed the order with Amanda. Appear to be good people, believe in there product.
Best of luck with your search.

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #9  
Just looked at their website- never heard of them before- Looks like a quality unit but when I googled the blower there is no mention of it in any forum anywhere-Is this a new company??- If not why no mention of them- that does scare me a little=anyone using one of these blowers??

/ anyone using a WoodMaxx blower?? #10  
Just looked at their website- never heard of them before- Looks like a quality unit but when I googled the blower there is no mention of it in any forum anywhere-Is this a new company??- If not why no mention of them- that does scare me a little=anyone using one of these blowers??[/

The company started in 2009, Kurt the owner was a military vet 14 years before starting up. It is American made. There were 2 reviews both were good. So I'm giving the new guy a shot. When I receive it I'll post some photos and let you know how it looks.