Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti ck20

Anyone besides me ready for winter? I just hooked up the blower and wired up all my lights. I just have to open the heat valves and install the doors. We have had snow as early as next week here. I also see snow forecast for Colorado. Anyone else ready?
    Phil. from Mass.
    2008 Kioti ck20 with 380 hours
    New to me 2011 K120 loader

Tractor
    New Holland TC40

Default Re: Who's ready for winter 13/14 ?

Not me. Haven't even thought about it much yet.

I have plenty of backhoe work to do and as long as this weather lasts, I'll be doing that. I would like to do some thinning and chipping too before the blower and chains go on, but that can wait til next year if it has to.

I think it was Halloween Night two years ago we had 8" of wet snow. Trick or Treat
    "Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end ..."
    When there is a huge solar energy spill, it is called a "nice day"!

Tractor
    Kubota L5740 and New Holland TC33D

Not ready yet--have to get through "leaf season" first. I live within a 265 acre forest and affectionately refer to fall as "nuclear winter" around here. Thank God for an Agrimetal blower.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3700SU

Just had a new plow put on the truck yesterday. Never had anything but fisher plows but went with a Blizzard this time. Today I'm going to start and service the sander and put the curb guards on the plow. I'm ready

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

yep here is my new snow weapon a 51 inch snowblower (Braber Agri Ease) and the improvements to my cab to keep wind off my face, I added heavy black felt, it is easy to work with and I have a slit in back to reach thru and manually adjust chute.....now where is the snow to try it out ! The older picture is what I used last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dscn1414-jpg   -dscn1061-jpg  
    jake
    BX2660, plus weight box, middle buster and toothbar, and now Agri 40" rototiller, Brotek Wheel spacers ! oh and some home made forks too, and a Wallenstein BX42 Chipper and now a tow behind woodsplitter.and a TMI 48 Rotary Cutter..and 51 inch Agri Ease Snowblower...

Tractor
    Mahindra 5035, JD 2240, 420

My snow caster is all greased/painted up since last Spring. Even pulled the fan this year and did a good paint job... back of fan had never been painted before. Tractor is ready. But would take about 1/2 hour or so to plop the hoe on it's cart and hitch up the blower. Still a lot of stumps and other things to do for quite awhile yet. I am not rushing thru Fall, which is actually my favorite season of the year. Usually, if you get an early snow, it doesn't last long... BUT, you never know....

Tractor
    John Deere 1026R

NOOO!!! My new 54" snowblower is in stock, though - waiting for me to throw in the towel on fall & get it.

Need to finish leaf mulching first.
    DeereMann
    John Deere 1026R
    John Deere 445 (sold)
    John Deere 318 (sold)
    John Deere STX38 (sold)

Stihl 018, 026, MS460

Tractor
    bx-23 ,

76 degrees today be at least 2 months I don't panic 2 minutes I can have my pusher chained on the bucket blower and chains only if big storm comin ags are fine til ground freezes and layer of ice
    KUBOTA BX-23,Block heater, AG TIRES[rears filled],MECHANICAL THUMB,SALSCO CHIPPER,WOODS LRC60 LANDSCAPE RAKE WITH GAUGE WHEELS,,HOMEMADE BUCKET FORKS,QUICK HITCH FOR 3 POINT HITCH,HOMEMADE FRONT BUCKET MOUNTED QUICK HITCH[for 3 point implements], FARM FORCE 6 FT 3 POINT BLADE,MARKHAM TOOTHBAR,HOMEMADE TRAILER HITCH FOR BACKHOE, HOMEMADE HEATED STEEL AND FIBERGLASS CAB,54 INCH PRONOVOST PUMA 3 POINT SNOW BLOWER,WITH HYDRAULIC CHUTE CONTROL,REAR TIRE CHAINS,UPGRADED 40 AMP ALTERNATOR,4-55W LIGHTS

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Just bought a 4500 series Ventrac just for the Quick change front Hitch so I can easily hook up my 54" Snow Blower Thats built like a (you know what.)
    Murph ------------

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota MX5100, Unimog 404 w/ snowblower, Deere UTV w/plow

The kubota is not ready for winter, still working on other projects. I recently purchased an FFC V-plow, but don't have the hoses yet to run to my rear remotes. Thinking I'll chain up and be ready in mid-November. The Unimog is ready, but probably won't see action until we get quite a bit of snow. No significant snow yet in our part of Colorado, whereas Steamboat Springs (northern) had 10 inches as of this morning.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast