looking for used snow plow

/ looking for used snow plow #21  
I found another one for $200 which is better. Now I can replace the cyl. with new and I think I found a weld on skid plate from WorkSaver for $139. I will sand blast it an I hope I can be off and running for $5-600 for something like brand new.

What model plow is it? And how bad is it rusted?

IF it is structurally sound, thats good. New cutting edges are under $100 too last time I checked.

/ looking for used snow plow #22  
I found another one for $200 which is better. Now I can replace the cyl. with new and I think I found a weld on skid plate from WorkSaver for $139. I will sand blast it an I hope I can be off and running for $5-600 for something like brand new.

You can get a 1/4 plate for $125 and a 3/8 plate for $95 on ebay.

/ looking for used snow plow
Went up to look at it. Rusted thru in 3 places that I could see. No deal Still looking

/ looking for used snow plow #24  
Went up to look at it. Rusted thru in 3 places that I could see. No deal Still looking

When you search craigslist try using snowplow, snow plow, snowblade, snow blade.

/ looking for used snow plow #25  
When you search craigslist try using snowplow, snow plow, snowblade, snow blade.

Ditto. You never know how people are going to list stuff. IF you search snowplow, and someone has it listed any of the other 3, it wont show up.

Same when searching for a rotary cutter AKA bushhog. ITs bushhog, bush hog, brushhog, and brush hog.:thumbsup:

Hery Rog, do you think 5/16 thick for the mounting plate is fine for my CK35?

For $200 all yo get is rust thru holes. Found another a state away for $400 an he says no rust. Photos look fine. I think its mine. Now the mounting plate thing

/ looking for used snow plow #28  
Hery Rog, do you think 5/16 thick for the mounting plate is fine for my CK35?

I think it should be more than enough. I would add some braces to it.

For $200 all yo get is rust thru holes. Found another a state away for $400 an he says no rust. Photos look fine. I think its mine. Now the mounting plate thing

$400 is his asking price, not his selling price. Check out the cutting edge, skid shoes, and cylinders too.

/ looking for used snow plow #29  
I looked around for junk plows, figuring my time, I found a better deal going to the tractor dealers and finding a good used one. All I have to do is pull up the QA and let her rip. I have no problem rebuilding it, but all I saw was junk on CL, and I would have to put another 7-800 into it. Not worth it in my book.

/ looking for used snow plow #30  
I found a 6 6 meyer blade on craigslist for 100