looking for used snow plow

/ looking for used snow plow #1  

enterprisebbc

Silver Member
Tractor
2008 CK35 Kioti
Looking for a 5-6' or so used snow plow that I can re-paint and maybe fix the cylinders and add a QA. I looked on Craigs for CT and found nothing like that. Anyone know of some place?

/ looking for used snow plow #2  
Looking for a 5-6' or so used snow plow that I can re-paint and maybe fix the cylinders and add a QA. I looked on Craigs for CT and found nothing like that. Anyone know of some place?

I know they're out there, but I looked high & low for several months before giving up. The plows I did find, the seller was either out in left field on the price, or the plow needed so much work that it wasn't worth it...to me.

I wish you well on your search.

/ looking for used snow plow #3  
You could put a wanted add on craigslist.

Check on Ebay and ask everybody you know if they have a blade.

/ looking for used snow plow #4  
Used plows tend to demand a premium price around here as well. You can usually find a beater truck with plow for the same price.

/ looking for used snow plow #5  
wrong time of year to be looking for a plow for sure.

But why do you want one so small? Assuming you are going to use it on your CK35, I think 5' is a bit small.

Also, it is really small for a truck plow, and they arent that common. Try looking for 7 or 7.5' plows and then you can cut them down. I dont know what prices are now, but in the summer, you can pick up 7-7.5 plows with no mounting hardware (truck mounts and pump), just the plow, a-frame, and angle cylinders, in the $200 range.

/ looking for used snow plow
I found one 7', old cyl's, truck mount for $400. How much are new cylinders? I can find a welder for a QA I think. I could sand blast it make it look like new. Couldnt look in the summer

/ looking for used snow plow
A wanted add? Didnt know about this. Thanks

/ looking for used snow plow #8  
Cylinders will probably be around $100 a piece.

Sent from my Samsung SPH-L710 using TractorByNet

/ looking for used snow plow #9  
wrong time of year to be looking for a plow for sure.
But why do you want one so small? Assuming you are going to use it on your CK35, I think 5' is a bit small.
I agree, we have a 5' front plow on our BX2660 and it has no problems with it. The L3830 handles the 6' backblade like it isn't there.

Aaron Z

/ looking for used snow plow #10  
Baileynet.com has snowplow cylinders for ~$50-$55 each

So about 100 for a pair