I have a john deere 111 I just purchased about 3 months ago, came with 42 jd snow blower, I picked up a jd 42 inch snow blade for it but some one had it mounted on a looks to be a 200 series brackets is there any simple way to convert it to fit the 111? I have found a couple of people locally who are parting out a couple of john Deere lawn tractors but they are unsure if they have the bracket I am looking for.any suggestions ?
Also I have a 87 Honda tracked snowblower hs55 I am having trouble engaging first or second gear third and reverse works but just the first and second don't thanks for any help.