Snow Attachments L4600 Kubota front snow blower

/ L4600 Kubota front snow blower #1  

snow miser

Tractor
L4600 Kubota
Is it possible to hook up a front mount snow blower on a L4600 via hydraulic power from 3 point..or some other way ? :confused2:

/ L4600 Kubota front snow blower #2  
Don't know about hydraulic.

The front end blowers I know of run off mid PTO, but my neighbor has a front mount blower that runs off his rear PTO.

/ L4600 Kubota front snow blower #3  
Just curious, how often do you need a snowblower in Bastrop, Louisiana?

/ L4600 Kubota front snow blower #5  
It is by using a pto hydraulic pack to work it. It is not the cheapest system compared to others but they do work!

/ L4600 Kubota front snow blower #6  
Search around on here, several members have done good writeups on their builds.

/ L4600 Kubota front snow blower #7  
Is it possible to hook up a front mount snow blower on a L4600 via hydraulic power from 3 point..or some other way ? :confused2:

Oh yes - you're describing the coolest snowblower system in existence. I want one so bad I can taste it, but they cost a fortune. The hydraulic pack runs off of the rear PTO and the blower mounts to the front loader quick hitch. How cool is THAT??

met1.jpg

/ L4600 Kubota front snow blower #10  
Oh yes - you're describing the coolest snowblower system in existence. I want one so bad I can taste it, but they cost a fortune.
Keep in mind that the folks manufacturing, marketing, and selling these (IOW: everyone in the foodchain) are adding considerable markup ...

If one is handy (and frugal) and can fab you can probably roll your own for 1/2 the retail price ... or less ...

The hydraulic pack runs off of the rear PTO and the blower mounts to the front loader quick hitch. How cool is THAT??

met1.jpg
I'm liking it ... :D