Help with wiring a joystick

/ Help with wiring a joystick #11  
I'm modifying my blower to add a power window motor for rotation and an actuator for chute control. I'd like to use this arcade style joystick instead of the traditional dpdt momentary toggles. Does anyone have a simple wiring diagram they can share or a pic of their wiring for a similar joystick?
Thanks
George

I did exactly what you describe. Attached is a diagram to control one-axis, so you need to duplicate the wiring for the other axis. All the relays and wiring are in a separate box and I mounted the joystick to the loader handle using the clamp that came with the manual rotator handle. So first the diagram PDF and next a photo of the complete setup in my cab.
The ss box on the left of the dash contains the relays and wiring - fused 12v direct from battery + power in, power out to wiper motor and led strobes, control wire from joystick (uses 5 wires one for each direction and one for ground), a split out to control chute rotator (window motor) and deflector (linear actuator for Surplus Center). Hope this helps and ask if you need more help. It works flawlessly using only finger tip touch.
http://home.myfairpoint.net/kentech0822/snowblowerchutecontrols.pdf
http://home.myfairpoint.net/kentech0822/bxcab.jpg

/ Help with wiring a joystick #12  
I use an arcade joystick to control two actuators using two reverse polarity solenoids.Wired the joystick with hot wire daisy chained to all four microswitches,then the output from each switch going to the appropriate terminal on the solenoids.It costs more than using two separate switches,but is very handy.Selection from surplus center;

Surplus Center

/ Help with wiring a joystick #13  
Uhhh. "Upon further review"..... Let me take back part of what I said in my first reply. You do have enough switching if you don't use relays. I would still use relays for switching the power unless that joystick is rated heavier than it looks. The concern about the contacts is that unless they are pretty beefy and really snap when changing states the closing and opening of them may shorten their life.

For up/down operation as an example, if you fed the UP and DOWN switches so the grounds (12V-) are connected to the NC and 12+ to the NO and motor to COM it would provide the right switching. When the switches are at rest both motor leads will be connected to ground. When the stick pushes the UP and DOWN switches, the motor leads will take turns switching from 12V- to 12V+.
Hi, I am also trying to connect 4 positions' joystick to 2 actuators (small ones, lawn tractor custom scoop).
Do you have by any chance a diagram showing how to wire the joystick with no relays?
Thanks...

/ Help with wiring a joystick #14  
This is the only joystick that's made to control actuators.

Arcade type are too light but can be used along with reversing solenoids.

And don't cheap out on cheap actuators.

Any project that's worth doing is worth doing right.