NEW 78" SNOW BLADE, QUICK ATTACH on eBay. Any Good?

/ NEW 78" SNOW BLADE, QUICK ATTACH on eBay. Any Good? #2  
If you're OK with manual angling and have enough rear ballast, I expect it will work fine....looks pretty nice, IMHO. The price isn't a great deal...pretty typical, actually.
The manufacturer is in south central PA...shipping costs might be a deal breaker.

There are a number of small manufacturers producing these types of blades...try an internet search and see what else is available. As I wrote, the price is typical, but you might save some money on the shipping costs.

/ NEW 78" SNOW BLADE, QUICK ATTACH on eBay. Any Good? #3  
That's a snow blade, not a plow. A plow will roll the snow off the blade, the sharp bends on that blade won't roll the snow. If you are just pushing the snow in a small area it should be OK, but I would look for a true plow when clearing 5-10 inches from a driveway of any length. Good luck!

/ NEW 78" SNOW BLADE, QUICK ATTACH on eBay. Any Good?
The drive is all gravel and about 900 feet from front to back. We average about 8" a snow fall with the deepest since we have been here at 14". Manual tilt is not a big deal for me now. That may change in 10 years or so :) I was wondering about the sharp bends and I agree I would need a conventional curved blade to roll the snow. Now I just need to find one that won't break the bank. Thanks for the replies.