I need some advise on how to remove a frozen windrow from the snow plow

/ I need some advise on how to remove a frozen windrow from the snow plow #11  
I had some luck the other day with the scarifiers on the box blade. I have the box on anyway so it was simple to add them for the task. Working withe no extra weight but in two directions broke up some. The part that never gets sun was too tough but I made astart anyway. Drive is part gravel, part oil-and-stone.
Jim

/ I need some advise on how to remove a frozen windrow from the snow plow #12  
I set my 7' blade in the soft mud once years ago. It sat there all year and looked fine. Come first snow it was a dumper and I needed my back blade yesterday. Nothing would budge it. After chopping 14' of iced mud about an inch thick I had to take the oxypropane torch to it to get the rest. It all took many hours and much pain. From then on everything goes on old pallets and blocks if left outside at any time. Lesson learned.

/ I need some advise on how to remove a frozen windrow from the snow plow
I set my 7' blade in the soft mud once years ago. It sat there all year and looked fine. Come first snow it was a dumper and I needed my back blade yesterday. Nothing would budge it. After chopping 14' of iced mud about an inch thick I had to take the oxypropane torch to it to get the rest. It all took many hours and much pain. From then on everything goes on old pallets and blocks if left outside at any time. Lesson learned.
I drop my loader on wood, too. The scraper blade and blower are on wood as well and they are still on the tractor. I am going to do some searching for a serrated cutting edge (ice blade) for my scraper blade. I know I can get them for graders, but I'm not sure about the scraper. IF I can't buy one, then I will make one.

/ I need some advise on how to remove a frozen windrow from the snow plow #14  
I like ashes and even sand to attract sun. Anything dark and pray for a sunny day.*
A tooth bar on the FEL would be a good asset.

* I have been known to scrape the sand the city plow laid down in order to darken my drive to rid me of problem areas.