Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight #1  

BIGTOOLRACK

Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota L4760 Cab Tractor 1105 Loader 72 heavy duty bucket, WildKat Root Grapple, Land Pride Pallet Forks Scag Cheetah 61 34HP Kawasaki
Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight

Well we did not get what was expected today but I thought I would post this video of the clean up.... Looks like about 8 to 10 inches in Northwest Connecticut with some drifting.....

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight #2  
Re: Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterwe

Nice video.:thumbsup:

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight #3  
Re: Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterwe

Nice vid. Got around 15" here in Killingworth, though I need to actually check it. Too busy yesterday clearing it out with my FEL. I keep thinking about a blower, probably rear 3PH version, but haven't pulled the trigger since we keep talking about moving south. What has occurred to me is that we have been getting much larger storms than we use to the past 5-8 years, or we're having winters with frequent enough snow storms that there's no place to plow it to. I survived for 15+ years clearing snow with a Wheel Horse garden tractor and 48" plow. No way I could have dealt with these big storms with that set up. Something is changing in the winter weather department.

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight #4  

Yes, your stealing all of our snow from Canada. :mad::p

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight #5  

Yep, nice video. Props to your cameraman (or camerawoman) who stood out there in the cold!

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight #6  

Nice tunes in the vid. Nice snow blowing job, too.

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight #7  

:thumbsup: Boys and their toys. If I buy a BigToolRack is the blower included for free?

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight #8  

Nice setup you have.
Does a great job of blowing snow.

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight

I agree it's changing...... about three years ago we got a huge storm about 3 feet, and after that some pretty decent snow falls but before that I think it was 1978 when I was a kid and we had snow like this..... lately it seems we are getting pounded. Pattern has changed!

Nice vid. Got around 15" here in Killingworth, though I need to actually check it. Too busy yesterday clearing it out with my FEL. I keep thinking about a blower, probably rear 3PH version, but haven't pulled the trigger since we keep talking about moving south. What has occurred to me is that we have been getting much larger storms than we use to the past 5-8 years, or we're having winters with frequent enough snow storms that there's no place to plow it to. I survived for 15+ years clearing snow with a Wheel Horse garden tractor and 48" plow. No way I could have dealt with these big storms with that set up. Something is changing in the winter weather department.

/ Snow Storm Today Snowblowing with the John Deere 2520 & Bigtoolrack for Counterweight

Nice setup you have.
Does a great job of blowing snow.

Thanks!