Snow total

/ Snow total #1  

UP Guy

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota 2320 HST . Loader/mower/blower
The nightly news just reported we have 128 inch snow total for the year so far. The new Kubota is getting a good work out. I'm glad I got a rear blower because I love using the loader just as much.

/ Snow total #2  
The weather station S/W of Gaylord is at 109". I'm about 20 miles north of that. Have not had my big blower running in over a month. We received over 50" in November, and has been real scarce since then. Not that I'm complaining, but might as well get with the program and bring on the warm Spring weather to go with the ' no snow ' thing... Camped out in the barn, spending money online, and burning up my wood stash.... :)

/ Snow total #3  
I'm with you. I don't get nearly as much as you do but these little kubotas can move a good amount of snow with the blower. It is slow but awesome! After being overwhelmed by a few 24" + snowfalls and just the loader, I bought the blower and am happy that I did. The plow is quicker for the normal 5-6" CT type snowfalls.

/ Snow total
I'm with you. I don't get nearly as much as you do but these little kubotas can move a good amount of snow with the blower. It is slow but awesome! After being overwhelmed by a few 24" + snowfalls and just the loader, I bought the blower and am happy that I did. The plow is quicker for the normal 5-6" CT type snowfalls.

I've already busted a shear bolt on mine,,LOL..

/ Snow total #5  
We picked up about 8 inches the other morning SW of Gaylord, and then the wind picked up moving it in other places. Even though it was a great grade of snow to blow I broke a shear bolt too. Must of picked up a chunk of ice under the snow.

/ Snow total #6  
I spent a lot of time and effort to make me a stash of new shear bolts last winter..... AND haven't needed one since.... :) It's when you are down to your last few that you have to watch out...

/ Snow total #7  
Our area down in snow measure for the fourth straight year,last couple weeks count going up steady might just reach normal measurement...hope not,as they say subject to change w/out notice.

/ Snow total #8  
I am located south of Jackson mi.I bet we have not had 10 inches all winter.Tonight we are under a winter storm warning.They are calling for up to 12 inches.

/ Snow total #9  
Total for the season ('14-'15) is about 5'. We had 2' in November and then it warmed up and rained. We've got about 3' on the ground now.

/ Snow total #10  
We've had a whopping 27" so far this winter and almost half of that melted away before Christmas. I've only cleared my lane twice so far and the yard 4 times. I've usually done it a dozen or more by now.