tractorgp

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25
   / Kubota BX snow clearing and power failures fun #2  
Job well done

/ Kubota BX snow clearing and power failures fun #3  
Nice!
It took me a while to figure out what was on the other side of that mountain of snow...........oh, the road!

/ Kubota BX snow clearing and power failures fun
Nice!
It took me a while to figure out what was on the other side of that mountain of snow...........oh, the road!

When I saw the video first (I took it some time back) looked like the snow across the street was on my side of the street. Anyway the snow plowed up by the city at the entrance was about 4 feet high. Appreciate the BX times like that!

/ Kubota BX snow clearing and power failures fun #5  
Nice job . Boy you really got nailed with snow . We got some snow but it later turned to rain . The power was gone here for a couple of hrs . I thought at first it was a video of last year's snow fall .

Nice job . Boy you really got nailed with snow . We got some snow but it later turned to rain . The power was gone here for a couple of hrs . I thought at first it was a video of last year's snow fall .

I'm just catching up with on video editing. That was last year. Now have to get more work done on summer videos that I haven't processed yet.

/ Kubota BX snow clearing and power failures fun #7  
Tractorgp and seal oil,

You guys must be either central or the west coast of the island. Here on the Avalon we only got about an inch of snow with some glitter on top. Haven't had snow like GP had since last year.

So far this year I have only needed the plow on mine. The most we have had has only been a couple of inches at a time.

/ Kubota BX snow clearing and power failures fun #8  
Looks like you had fun with the tractor. Do you ever use the quarter inching bump stop when letting the blower down? I personally dont like slamming implements down to the ground like that.

/ Kubota BX snow clearing and power failures fun #9  
Nice vid, gp...those home fries look good...:licking:
If they were raw when you threw them in the pan, heres a tip, put a lid over them for 5 minutes, the steam cooks them, then take the lid off for getting them nice and golden brown.
Throw some onions in there too....lol, I think I'll go make myself some now.:)

Nice vid, gp...those home fries look good...:licking:
If they were raw when you threw them in the pan, heres a tip, put a lid over them for 5 minutes, the steam cooks them, then take the lid off for getting them nice and golden brown.
Throw some onions in there too....lol, I think I'll go make myself some now.:)

Good tip for future use :) Pretty sure the potatoes in the video were from previously cooked spuds though (baked or boiled... don't know which)