Soft cab

/ Soft cab #1  

sawash

I've been considering a soft sided cab for my NHtc30. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Seems to be 2 different makes out there. One has a regular windshield wich I think would be a better choice. Not sure about visibility with the front loader.i would appreciate anybodys thoughts.

/ Soft cab #3  
I, too, have a soft cab. It makes a world of difference. Visability is not hampered and it doesn't affect the loader. I had the option of a soft windshield or hard--wish I had taken the hard. Only problem I had was the windshield would frost up in really cold weather--below zero. A small clamp on fan resolved that.(I don't have heat) I take the doors off in the summer--a two minute job. HTH

/ Soft cab #4  
I have the "Original Tractor Cab" and find it to be a quality product. It comes standard with a hard top and a soft vinyl windshield, but they offer an upgrade which has a glass windshield in a plastic (ABS?) frame panel. I have the upgraded windshield and it's pretty good. They also offer a windshield wiper package which I did not get and haven't really needed.

/ Soft cab #5  
I have the "Original Tractor Cab" and find it to be a quality product. It comes standard with a hard top and a soft vinyl windshield, but they offer an upgrade which has a glass windshield in a plastic (ABS?) frame panel. I have the upgraded windshield and it's pretty good. They also offer a windshield wiper package which I did not get and haven't really needed.

Do you have a rear snowblower? I'm thinking about going with one of their cabs but I'm wondering if there is a visibility issue out the rear window since it doesn't have a wiper. Any issues?

/ Soft cab #6  
I modified a walk-behind soft cab on my Pasquali 993, cost about $50 bucks. It's held in place with a few SS hose clamps. Keeps the snow off 90% of my body, especially when using my 60" snowblower.

Shadow
image.jpgimage.jpg

/ Soft cab #7  
Do you have a rear snowblower? I'm thinking about going with one of their cabs but I'm wondering if there is a visibility issue out the rear window since it doesn't have a wiper. Any issues?

Yes, I have a 3 point snowblower. Under some conditions, snow blows onto the rear window and causes a problem. However, I just tap it and, because it's flexible, the snow falls off. Fogging has been minor, so I have been happy with it.

Also, in response to the original post, the OTC has lower windows on each side of the hood in addition to the windshield. For loader work, I don't seen any difference between the cab on and off. (I take mine off for the summer.)

/ Soft cab
I'm still thinking about it. Wasn't sure if they were worth the price. I appreciate the feedback.

/ Soft cab #9  
Here's a couple of pictures of mine. I used the hard top mounting bolts to mount the LED flood lights and the hard windshield frame for mirrors.

OTC1.jpg OTC2.jpg

/ Soft cab
That looks like the one I was considering. How is the visibility when using your bucket? Just seems the windshield is awfully high.