Is snow like jello?

/ Is snow like jello? #1  

arrow

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
Certainly hope so as there is always room for it and I'm needing room. 10"-12" more coming tomorrow.

Attachments

• P2133874.jpg
    P2133874.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 278
   / Is snow like jello? #2  
I've heard its been crazy out there. It does look like you are getting some pretty good banks. Maybe you want to move some of them before the next one hits.

/ Is snow like jello? #3  
whew! I think I'd be pushing some of those piles off into the woods. How many inches have you gotten so far?

/ Is snow like jello? #4  
I'm just down the road from arrow and I have about 3.5ft on the ground pretty much everywhere. Deeper in the drifts.

Some pretty impressive banks there Arrow, looks similar to my property last year. Thankful for the new blower this season as finding room for it all is no longer an issue.

I'm hearing rumor of another significant storm for our area around Tuesday/Wednesday of next week. People in eastern ct are saying totals could reach several feet. Lets just hope it's hype.

-J

/ Is snow like jello?
People in eastern ct are saying totals could reach several feet. Lets just hope it's hype.

-J

WHAT!!!! Anymore banking I'm having to do and I'm gonna open some "Eskimo row condos" by tunneling into the snow every 8' or so. It'll be like a little community for people who are enthralled with snow. I'll advertise in Dubai and see if I get any takers.

/ Is snow like jello? #6  
WHAT!!!! Anymore banking I'm having to do and I'm gonna open some "Eskimo row condos" by tunneling into the snow every 8' or so. It'll be like a little community for people who are enthralled with snow. I'll advertise in Dubai and see if I get any takers.

Atta boy, that's lemonade for sure!

I sure hope it's bs, but I've heard it from several different people thru the day today.

I'm a fan of snow, but enough is enough.

-J

/ Is snow like jello? #7  
If you think snow is like jello, don't eat any of the yellow stuff.

I just kicked back some of my banks to make room for another 8-10" more that's expected by Sun. morning.
Here's a few pics of my 8' snow piles. I'd gladly give the snow away if anyone want some.

Attachments

• DSCN1499 (Large).JPG
    DSCN1499 (Large).JPG
    408.8 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN1498 (Large).JPG
    DSCN1498 (Large).JPG
    395.8 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN1497 (Large).JPG
    DSCN1497 (Large).JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCN1496 (Large).JPG
    DSCN1496 (Large).JPG
    289.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
   / Is snow like jello? #8  
For anyone feeling left out, I have plenty more of the white stuff and it's all FREE, Come and get it. Nothing better than a rear snowblower and a fel to move it!

/ Is snow like jello? #9  
You guys could probably set up some "ADVENTURE" vacations for some of our snow deprived forumites. Include seat time with a blower, blade, and a FEL. A few of you might be able to fund some new toys (typo - meant tractors) through this venture.

/ Is snow like jello? #10  
While your pushing banks back hum little song think about hazy hot humid weather that will be here before you know it. ;)