Trying to find a value for cab.

/ Trying to find a value for cab. #1  

LLS

Tractor
Kubota L3540 & B2320
Looking to sell my Sims Dakota Style Cab, fits Kubota B2320. It's 8 years old but in good condition, trading tractor and dealer dosen't want it, not trading in snow plow. Has console, fan, radio, and led lights. Trying to get a value, thanks.

/ Trying to find a value for cab. #2  
What are they worth, "new"?
My guess would be about 1/2 of what you paid.

/ Trying to find a value for cab. #3  
Selling a cab is tricky. It requires finding someone who wants a cab and happens to have the same tractor as you. 1/2 the cost is a good place to start, however the way its advertised is important also. Find out what are all the models its listed for, determine how much it is to ship on a pallet. I would suggest listing it on craigslist, but also tractorhouse, fastline, and e-bay. If you want to move it quickly list it for significantly less. One of the reasons it costs so much to buy a cab new is because cabs fit so few models that they all have to be pretty custom.

/ Trying to find a value for cab.
This cab fits Kubota B2320, B2620, B2920. I paid around $4000 for it new in 08. I would like to get $1000 for it.

/ Trying to find a value for cab. #5  
This cab fits Kubota B2320, B2620, B2920. I paid around $4000 for it new in 08. I would like to get $1000 for it.

Sounds like a very fair price. Maybe even a touch low. Also pretty common tractors, so you shouldn't have much trouble selling if you advertise all of the details and several pictures. Because those tractors are numerous, I'd try Craigslist first. Because it's free and that means more money in your pocket. If it doesn't sell, then you can move on to some paid advertising in other venues.