Clearing snow St. Patrick's day with Kubota BX

/ Clearing snow St. Patrick's day with Kubota BX #1  

tractorgp

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25
Spent about an hour doing what's shown in the video. About two hours left including the neighbours place.

/ Clearing snow St. Patrick's day with Kubota BX #2  
Dang. getting tired of the snow? Looks like your weapon was up to the task.

/ Clearing snow St. Patrick's day with Kubota BX #3  
Man, that's just too much snow this late! You sure took care of it though. :thumbsup:

/ Clearing snow St. Patrick's day with Kubota BX #4  
Guess you show old man winter. ;)

/ Clearing snow St. Patrick's day with Kubota BX
Man, that's just too much snow this late! You sure took care of it though. :thumbsup:

It's never over 'til it's over here. Can get same kind of storms for another month or so :)

Guess you show old man winter. ;)

Well if we didn't good snowfalls and storms my BX would get tired of sitting around during the cold months :) and, I never get tired of using the tractor :). (My oldest boy would say "it doesn't take much" :)

/ Clearing snow St. Patrick's day with Kubota BX #7  
I bet there are no complaints about the tractor payment this week. You might want to put a soft cab on your Christmas list.

I bet there are no complaints about the tractor payment this week. You might want to put a soft cab on your Christmas list.

I truly do get my moneys worth from the tractor and pretty well all year round too :)

/ Clearing snow St. Patrick's day with Kubota BX #9  
My dad was stationed in Newfoundland before I was born. (I was made there, but not born there! :laughing:) I've heard a lot stories about the snow they used to get up there. You guys are tough!!

I do like that blower on the back of your tractor! It looks like it does a great job!

My dad was stationed in Newfoundland before I was born. (I was made there, but not born there! :laughing:) I've heard a lot stories about the snow they used to get up there. You guys are tough!!

I do like that blower on the back of your tractor! It looks like it does a great job!

Interesting, he was probably at Fort Pepperrell, Argentia, Goose Bay, or Harmon. Lots of servicemen here years ago and many married locals :). Myself, I now have kids and grandkids in the States between Chicago and Sacramento and other spots too :)