April 8 snow

/ April 8 snow #1  

nybirdman

Tractor
Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT
We were "blessed" with two inches of heavy wet snow yesterday,April 8,2015.Unreal winter;it was just beginning to dry out.Up to 50 degrees tomorrow so it will be gone soon.
Don't know exactly but we must have received 120"+ this year.At least there will be no drought.

/ April 8 snow #2  
We got about three inches here in central NH. No drought worries here either.

/ April 8 snow #3  
Four more inches last night.(4/9) Just above freezing now so the sap should run some. I spent about two hours yesterday bailing out a road through a foot and a half of corn snow to get to a tree I wanted to cut. The ground is not frozen underneath the snow so it is soaking in good. Still it could be dry come August just depends on the summer weather.

/ April 8 snow #4  
Yeah, we got 2 inches here in Strafford County. I don't remember ordering any more of this white stuff. Can I send it back?

/ April 8 snow #5  
We only got an inch last night- but the snow is still thick on the ground everywhere. It is still melting off the roof from this past winter.

/ April 8 snow #6  
Just a coating here in West Charlton N.Y. yesterday but this morning sleet enough to coat roads and salt the parking lots had to scrap off windshield. On the good note lots of Robins out and i do see a few worms, humm maybe they froze to death,lol.
DevilDog

/ April 8 snow #7  
You folks in NY state need to shut that snow valve off ;) we got 5 1/4" last nigh. :(